Finally buying iHP-120! (But in Canada...)
Feb 16, 2004 at 10:05 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

KandieMan

Head-Fier
I am FINALLY going to buy the iHP-120... but my biggest problem is that I live in Canada. Does anyone know of a store that sells it? All I know of right now is CompuSmart, but at $529... it is far from the best deal I can get.

If you don't know another Canadian store, where would you recommend buying online? Of course, they'd have to ship to Canada and offer a reasonable shipping fee.

If I am unable to find a good price.. I may just end up buying through eBay... I don't really see any downsides besides constantly changing prices on it...

Thanks!

Feb 16, 2004 at 11:09 PM Post #4 of 6
Quote:

Originally posted by KandieMan
I was thinking that.. unfortunately I have basically 0 experience with eBay

What are some of the downsides to buying off eBay, besides (more often than not) no return policy?

Make sure you check the seller's feedback! Very important! Many of the seller's are electronics dealers, and have a really good reputation. And yes; many have a return policy. Be sure to check all the 'fine' print in the auction.

Feb 17, 2004 at 4:31 AM Post #5 of 6
ecost.com ships to Canada through "borderfree" and their cost is US$330. I've ordered Bluetooth headset from them last month and it arrived fine.

Feb 17, 2004 at 5:36 AM Post #6 of 6
^^^ i used ecost to buy mine. i highly recomend them
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back