Finally, a product that makes my mp3s and cds sound better than being in the studio
Oct 7, 2006 at 1:45 AM Post #31 of 42
[size=xx-large]LOL!!![/size]

fe_an_experience.gif

Classic... near-bose marketing!!

Oct 7, 2006 at 2:08 AM Post #32 of 42
I just ADORE it that they have something as completely subjective and nonsensical as "experience" as an axis label on a graph. In fact, I'm going to take valuable study time and make a graph of my own!

graph.jpg

Man I'm a nerd...

Oct 7, 2006 at 3:48 PM Post #34 of 42
Quote:

Originally Posted by Superpredator
You are a nerd. But you're a funny nerd.

haha, thanks, most of us are.

Oct 7, 2006 at 3:51 PM Post #35 of 42
Quote:

Originally Posted by Scotty757
I just ADORE it that they have something as completely subjective and nonsensical as "experience" as an axis label on a graph. In fact, I'm going to take valuable study time and make a graph of my own!

graph.jpg

Man I'm a nerd...

Duuuuude. Put telemarketers above country music. Theres some blue grass that borders on country that isn't bad. Country you see on the the country TV channel is pure garbage though.

Oct 7, 2006 at 3:56 PM Post #36 of 42
Quote:

Originally Posted by J-Pak
Duuuuude. Put telemarketers above country music. Theres some blue grass that borders on country that isn't bad. Country you see on the the country TV channel is pure garbage though.

Oh, I surely agree. I consider bluegrass and country completely different genres. Chris Thile has about as much to do with Tim McGraw as....well, i couldnt think of a clever analogy...but two things that dont have anything to do with eachother.

I guess what I meant was "popular" (CMT) style country.

I hope Big and Rich choke....thats really all.

Oct 7, 2006 at 4:16 PM Post #37 of 42
Quote:

Originally Posted by Scotty757

Hmm...where is AdamCalifornia on that graph?

Oct 7, 2006 at 4:18 PM Post #38 of 42
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMarsVolta
Hmm...where is AdamCalifornia on that graph?

haha....ZING!

I totally forgot him. I'd give him...oh...4351 annoyance units.

Oct 8, 2006 at 7:54 AM Post #40 of 42
Quote:

Originally Posted by roadtonowhere08
The part that gets me the most is that Creative has the power and resources to make world class sound cards with the gaming features included, but they just blow it by cooking up HORRIBLE drivers/features and terrible implementations of otherwise great hardware.

They are the Bose of soundcards.

You do realize that E-MU is a branch of Creative, right?
wink.gif

Oct 8, 2006 at 5:18 PM Post #41 of 42
Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkJC
You do realize that E-MU is a branch of Creative, right?
wink.gif

If you go over to the E-MU forums it's pretty obvious from the moderator/admin knowledge that they're a branch of Creative
tongue.gif

But I don't think they're the actual engineers. Just marketing people with some very basic understanding of the cards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back