Final IEM/CIEM for iPhone with spootify
Apr 14, 2016 at 8:58 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

knopi

500+ Head-Fier
Hello,
I think some fullsize headphone is better (one of my favorite is LCDX) and speakers as well. But sound of quality iem/ciem is so different that maybe quality is equal if not better in some aspects like localization, atmosphere, you hear every detail, vast majority of songs for example on spootify sounds great etc. and sound is addictive, also you can use them everywhere from bed to travel so perhaps the most frequently used!
So I want one again and my wish is it should be excellent in everything from lows, purity, mids to nature lifelike real size vocals instruments, accuracy, bass with real slam and good quantity, also good with lower volume listening etc.

My experiences: 
- JH13 I sold them a few years back so probably not my cup of tea but maybe it was not good partner for Clip who knows..
- Westone UM3X I enjoyed them a lot with Sansa Clip, loved the mids and it had definitely touch of lifelike tones because vocals instruments pull you in, also very universal. Probably good pair with Clip which was lighter and Westone darker. I sold them a few years back unfortunately.
- UM PRO 50 I had them 10 days at home 3 month ago and than I returned them, so dark it was almost unlistenable with certain of songs. I do not want punish them because ten days is not much but quite dissapoint.
- Campfire Jupiter I borrowed them 5 day. And quite wow, I think all was there emotion, purity, lifelike tones size, dynamic, quite neutral, accuracy, sound drag you in etc.. Maybe soundstage was a little artifical too much but Jupiter have big potencial be great. I tried it only with iPhone and with silicons, it could be even better with foams etc.

So Jupiter is one of my many candidates :D but it is on the top because I tried it and know I will not burn.  

Another candidates which got my interest:
Noble K10 I really really love description how it sounds but I do not like the price :frowning2: second hand? 
Noble Savant looks very promising but is it better than Jupiter? Could be great compromise for me.
UERR also love description of sound as well but who know how it really sounds hope not dry :D 
Westone ES60 looks very promising too but alarm was UM PRO 50. But ES60 could be great compromise between neutral and listen music which is I want the most. Bad thing it is bloody hell expensive in europe like K10
Custom Art Harmony 8.2 love the description as well and probably there will be demo so I can probably try it in near future. 

What?
blink.gif
 thanks for a little help, opinions, experiences :)

Apr 18, 2016 at 8:49 AM Post #2 of 2
Ok I will wait at least on some opinions between Andromeda and K10U, Savant. So it will be probably one of them because there is chance a little that I can try it.. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back