Final check in call for Honolulu meet
Dec 9, 2001 at 9:41 AM Post #16 of 28
jeremy, if you can swing by and grab me that'd be nice. Otherwise I really have no way to get the RKV over...

Dec 9, 2001 at 10:13 AM Post #18 of 28
That's what I thought too. I'll take with Jude...maybe tell him to make this post a front page thing, and post it across all forums to make sure the Honolulu people are seeing it.

Dec 10, 2001 at 10:41 PM Post #21 of 28
I just flew in yesterday and called Jeremy a few minutes ago. Went for a run earlier today and my lungs were so unused to all this CLEAN air I ran longer than I ever have in my life. Other than that I have been chilling out here on the beach waiting for something to happen, maybe Ill get a board out and try to remember how to surf. Fresh air, roaring oceans, beautiful ladies, mosquitoes, ahh the paradise of Hawaii!

Thats a little mosquito sarcasm there.

Dec 10, 2001 at 11:07 PM Post #22 of 28
Alright, so looks like you're gonna make it aitron? I'm really dying to meet you, you crazy nut.
evil_smiley.gif
biggrin.gif

Dec 12, 2001 at 3:14 AM Post #24 of 28
Well in georgia where I go to school we have many pulp mills. These pulp mills spew out a rather tangy goo that layers the entire city from time to time. It's tangy because its full of acid which is used to help mash the pulp into paper.

Well vertigo-1 I hope I dont dissapoint you because in order to avoid being put away, in 'the real world' of life I have curbed myself into a rather reserved and essentially normal human.

Anyhow looking forward to it.

Dec 15, 2001 at 11:22 PM Post #27 of 28
Hello in Honolulu!

I would be gratified if folks who get the chance to listen to Vertigo-1'sd R10s would post their impressions either here or prefereably in my R10 review thread in the "Headphone Reviews" section. Cheers, and happy listening.

markl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back