Final audio design Heaven A
May 13, 2011 at 5:44 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

audilogic

New Head-Fier
Hi guys, 

I'm new to the forum and have recently purchased a pair of Final Audio Design Heaven A. I would love to swap out the silicon tips to comply foam tips however I can't seem to find any information on the right size to purchase. I have a Westones 2 which I have tried to swap the tips and realised that it is too small my heaven A. Some help would be appreciated. 

Thanks!

May 25, 2011 at 5:00 AM Post #5 of 7

Quote:
Hi guys, 

I'm new to the forum and have recently purchased a pair of Final Audio Design Heaven A. I would love to swap out the silicon tips to comply foam tips however I can't seem to find any information on the right size to purchase. I have a Westones 2 which I have tried to swap the tips and realised that it is too small my heaven A. Some help would be appreciated. 

Thanks!

How do you like them, could you compare them to other BA iems such as E-Q5 or e-Q7?

Jun 8, 2011 at 9:05 PM Post #6 of 7

Quote:

How do you like them, could you compare them to other BA iems such as E-Q5 or e-Q7?

I had a play with the e-Q7 while i was in the midst of purchasing the Heaven. The main difference that pulled me towards the heavens were due to the comfort, the body of the eQ7 were a little too long for my liking and didn't seem to fit very well for me. In terms of sound quality, i believe they are very similar. Probably gearing towards the eQ7 being a little more bassy while the heavens felt better in the mid-highs. Coming from a set of Westones 2, i feel that the heavens provided a much more comfortable listening experience for me. 

Jun 8, 2011 at 11:24 PM Post #7 of 7

Quote:
I had a play with the e-Q7 while i was in the midst of purchasing the Heaven. The main difference that pulled me towards the heavens were due to the comfort, the body of the eQ7 were a little too long for my liking and didn't seem to fit very well for me. In terms of sound quality, i believe they are very similar. Probably gearing towards the eQ7 being a little more bassy while the heavens felt better in the mid-highs. Coming from a set of Westones 2, i feel that the heavens provided a much more comfortable listening experience for me. 

oh you actually had an opportunity to audition both at a store, that is the way to go!!!
I wish all of us could do that some day...
where in Japan or where did you do it if not a secret?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back