FiiO X3ii - Locks up on last track
Jan 19, 2017 at 9:28 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

THRobinson

Head-Fier
Had this the other day, locked up when playing. Song plays but can't skip, bring the screen up, etc... eventually had to hold the power 15+ seconds and shut down. Tried again, same song same deal, figured corrupt or something.

Last night, added more songs, replaced that track, tested and seemed fine, until it locked up again on another song. That's when I realized that in both cases it was the last song in that folder.

I have a folder of albums (with sub folders), a folder of singles, and because of how much time it would take to fav my favourites, I decided to just copy my favs into a Favourites folder. About 550 songs. When the issue first happened, was only 150 songs in that folder, last night was the full 550.

Seems to work fine, skipping through songs, both MP3 and a few FLAC, but once it hits the final song, I thought it would skip back to the first track but instead it just locks up. Held the power 15sec and it flickered the screen and advanced to the next folder (Singles) and started playing but locked again, held the power down again 15sec and eventually shut off.

Is this common? I have v2.0 firmware installed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back