Fiio X3 Play All by Artist
Sep 26, 2014 at 7:48 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

xScaV

New Head-Fier
Is it possible in new firmware for x3 to add "Play All" item in "Play By Categories - > Artists", like in x5?
What is the meaning in "Artist" category, if i can't play all songs of any artist in shuffle?

Oct 4, 2014 at 2:10 PM Post #3 of 3

I recently purchased the FiiO X3 and so far I am impressed with the product.  There are a few enhancements that I would like to see included in the next firmware update.

I would like to see the ability to play all the songs within a giving genre or all songs for a particular artist.  Right now this is limited to individual albums of an artist and not all multiple albums for the same artist.

The other feature I would like to see made available is being able to sort the music.  Right now when I choose to play all the music on the player it sorts by the track number of each album.  Right now it plays track one for each album than track two for each album and so forth.  If the ability to sort by artists, album, or genre were added to the players capabilities it would give the player an edge over the others that are out there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back