1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

FiiO Q5s -Flagship Bluetooth DAC & AMP, Dual AK4493 DAC chips, Amplifier Module AM3E with 2.5/3.5/4.4mm Output, USB/Bluetooth/SPDIF/Line Input

Discussion in 'Portable Headphone Amps' started by FiiO, Mar 19, 2019.
First

Back
26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
Next

Last
  1. DSpezzia
    Thank you

It found the parcel on the 4px site but still not the other one after using the number from the 4px site

2. human bass
    Yes.

3. Sanguineus
    Hey, Fiio! Nice contest! I am a happy user of the Q5 with Oppo PM-3 through balanced 2.5mm cable. I have to say, it sounds great! But I wouldn't mind an upgrade to Q5s :wink: Especially to check the new amp :relaxed:

4. tolis626
    The Greek distributor of Fiio's products updated their site today to include the Q5s. I was happy to realize that it is cheaper than the Q5, even if by a tiny bit (420€ compared to 430 or 440€ that the Q5 used to cost). I half expected it to cost 500€ here.

Now, as tantalizing as getting it for 300€ on AliExpress sounds, I'm getting it locally. Not only is the guy that owns the Fiio store a pretty cool guy, but he offers great support (on top of Fiio's support) and has a lot of other things from Fiio, including all their interconnects and whatnot, so I'm not gonna get only the Q5s. Not only that, but if I get it for 300 and then get hit by customs, it will actually get more expensive than getting it locally, so meh, it's probably not worth the risk anyway, financially speaking.

pstickne likes this.
  5. falcoon
    @FiiO I have a question + for those who own the Fiio Q5s if I'm using it with my laptop “MacBook Pro” through USB will it charge and play at the same time through the same (and only) USB port or not?

Last edited: Jul 27, 2019
  6. drbluenewmexico
    Looks like a well built dap amp
    And HBB has high hopes for the hardware bass boost! Love to win one

7. eugenn
    Really interesting amp!

8. Papa253
    Pick me to WIN

9. Extrasensory
    I am really interested in this Q5s as a guy who usually sits in front of monitor (Desktop PC). This probably suits my preference more than the M11 than I own.

10. KopaneDePooj
    Well done FiiO! Stay away from Facebook for future contests, generate the buzz here.:beyersmile:

Last edited: Jul 31, 2019
  11. aaf evo
    So could we expect similar sonic performance with the M11 as Q5S?

12. arielext
    Is the Q5s worth getting it if you use the Q5 already? Would the different be big enough?
    I adore my Q5 and use it on a daily basis otherwise I'd know the answer already

13. woodcans
    x2!

14. bgtip
    @FiiO We all want to know this.

15. bgtip
    That is good to know. However my travels last for 10-12 hrs so I need to know if I have to lug another power bank in the airport.

First

Back
26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
Next

Last