FIIO Q15 DAC and Headphone Amplifier Discussion & Impressions Thread
Dec 2, 2023 at 1:42 PM Post #142 of 761
If have more liquid musical sound with good weight i definitely buy it because i hate analitical staff with cold sterile sound wich major of it have thx amp....I really trying many thx devices and no one is good sounding for me...to sterile and dry analitical and no musical sounds only for analitical purposes is good but for rest of us who like enjoy to max our music collection is no way

Dec 2, 2023 at 6:32 PM Post #143 of 761
Thanks for the info,

Can you post a picture / Screenshot of the configuration menu where those ports changed to Line Out.
Hi you can find the screenshots from Q7 (same menu and functionnality on Q15). I will take pictures of Q15 when mine will arrive.
Regards

Attachments

• IMG_6350.jpeg
    IMG_6350.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6351.jpeg
    IMG_6351.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
Dec 4, 2023 at 5:21 AM Post #144 of 761
Hello,
does the buttons and especially volume wheel make any (click) noise?
I’d like to use it at night and don’t want to disturb my wife.

I’m very interested in this dac/amp because of the PEQ.

Thanks
Dietmar

Dec 4, 2023 at 7:25 AM Post #145 of 761
Hello,
does the buttons and especially volume wheel make any (click) noise?
I’d like to use it at night and don’t want to disturb my wife.

I’m very interested in this dac/amp because of the PEQ.

Thanks
Dietmar
No click noises

Dec 4, 2023 at 8:36 AM Post #147 of 761
Thank you for the response!
Does this mean also no other noises?

Some volume knops of DAPs for example have a raster which causes some noise when you turn it to adjust the volume.
I know the noise that you're referring to. While it is not a completely silent operation, but it's very muted and I don't think it'll disturb your wife. Both the volume knob and the side buttons barely make any noises, probably the same level of noise from your phone buttons.

Dec 4, 2023 at 8:56 AM Post #148 of 761
I know the noise that you're referring to. While it is not a completely silent operation, but it's very muted and I don't think it'll disturb your wife. Both the volume knob and the side buttons barely make any noises, probably the same level of noise from your phone buttons.
This sounds very good.
Thank you for your detailed answer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back