Fiio Mini Sweepstakes sponsored by Sonic Electronix!!
Dec 1, 2015 at 7:40 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 30

SonicElectronix

Sponsor: SonicElectronix
What's up Head-fiers,

It's Fiio Sweepstakes time!
gs1000.gif
   Fiio being a cool as they are didn't want to be like the rest so this time we're having 4 mini sweepstakes.  There will be one prize for each week long sweepstakes. You'll have to enter each week for a chance to win..............and yes YOU CAN WIN MORE THAN ONCE. You'll have to check back each week to see what the new prize will be. This week one lucky winner will get a Fiio M3 Player and Fiio EX1 in-ear monitors

​
LAST DAY TO ENTER: 12/6/2015​

Test you Fiio skills and see if you can answer the questions. Answers do not have to be correct, it's aLL fun and games. 

https://a.pgtb.me/g76MVn​

Dec 8, 2015 at 6:04 PM Post #6 of 30
Week 1 Winner
 ​
Ken S. from New York​
head-fi user: kgs5​
 ​
 ​
"I am very happy to be the first winner. Thank you Sonic Electronix and Fiio. It makes for a great Christmas Gift."
 ​
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​
 ​

Dec 8, 2015 at 7:34 PM Post #7 of 30
Week 1 Answers
 ​
The first FiiO product to ever feature music playback capability is the little-known S3. Designed primarily as a portable speaker system used with MP3 players of the day, the S3 also had a built-in SD card slot that allowed it to read and playback music files. This makes the S3 the first "music player" product from FiiO. It's been a long journey from the S3 to the M3. ​
 ​

Dec 11, 2015 at 1:51 PM Post #12 of 30
  Same here..oh well, you can always send it to a friend in the US, right?
biggrin.gif

Well I know I have some distant relatives that live in different states there but not really anyone I know personally. I know there are services that will take your purchased goods to their warehouse where they get forwarded to your home, wherever you live. I've never done it before and don't know how much it costs.

Dec 11, 2015 at 4:03 PM Post #13 of 30
Here's a Fiio Fun Fact

Did you know the first headphone amplifier made by FiiO, the E3, used a single AAA battery, an integrated on/off switch in the headphone jack, and no volume control.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back