Fiio M6 screen
Feb 13, 2022 at 1:31 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Doudougalak

New Head-Fier
Hi there,
I’m sending you this message regarding Fiio M6 screen. After à year without any problèms and without any fall the screen of my Fiio M6 présents some defects which suddenly appeared. It consists of black dots and lines randomly on the screen. I don’t know if any of you faced this problem and if so how did you fix It?

Cheers

Feb 14, 2022 at 6:58 AM Post #2 of 7
Hi there,
I’m sending you this message regarding Fiio M6 screen. After à year without any problèms and without any fall the screen of my Fiio M6 présents some defects which suddenly appeared. It consists of black dots and lines randomly on the screen. I don’t know if any of you faced this problem and if so how did you fix It?

Cheers
I did have this same problem with my M6 screen, black lines and dots. The device was out of warranty and as disappointed as I was, I just accepted it.

However, a few weeks later, and all the lines and dots disappeared. That was over a year ago, and they never came back.

Feb 14, 2022 at 12:45 PM Post #3 of 7
Thanks a lot. Did it disappear as it appeared or was it progressive? I attached a picture of my screen, was yours similar or worst?

Attachments

• 20220213_160348.jpg
    20220213_160348.jpg
    298 KB · Views: 0
Feb 14, 2022 at 2:35 PM Post #4 of 7
Thanks a lot. Did it disappear as it appeared or was it progressive? I attached a picture of my screen, was yours similar or worst?
Mine was worse than yours, but I'm not sure if it disappeared suddenly or progressively as I wasn't using/checking it on a regular basis.

I have this feeling that my M6 may have possibly been left in a cold environment, which could have affected the screen, and maybe being warm again for a while cured it?

Mar 23, 2022 at 12:57 PM Post #7 of 7
Received my Hiby R3 Pro Saber, and I'm quite disappointed by it. OK this is an entry level DAP like the M6 but this latter sounds better to my point of view. It's warmer and sound stage widder. In addition the R3 Pro screen is fairly rubbish, the resolution is awful. When I'm talking about sound, I'm talking about sound without any EQ which I find being as a sound killer instead of something bringing a plus. Will send my Fiio M6 back to China to get its screen replaced and will probably give the Hiby to my wife.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back