[FiiO M3 Pro] Fullscreen High-Fidelity MP3 Portable Hi-Res Lossless Music Player
Jun 9, 2020 at 9:09 AM Post #61 of 227
That's a really odd issue, need to test and see if it happens to me too, if yes, then it may be a bug that FiiO can address with a future update. Odd thing I haven't noticed it, since I did adjust the volume on M3 PRO, and used it as a USB DAC
I remind you that I observe this problem when I use the player as a digital signal source for another DAC (SMSL A6) with which the player is connected using a USB cable.

Jun 11, 2020 at 8:55 PM Post #68 of 227
The price is way lower than anywhere else in Canada. The cheapest I can find is 130 Canadian plus tax. This will cost 95 Canadian. I am going to dive in and grab one. They responded to my question as well with the following:

This is an original Fiio M3 Pro. It comes complete in the original Fiio packaging and it is the just released model M3 Pro.
It does have manufacturer's warranty. We are an authorized seller of Fiio.
Thank you and please feel free to contact if you have any further questions,
Susan

Jun 14, 2020 at 7:53 PM Post #73 of 227
when i long hold the volume + button while the screen is locked and the track is at the middle part of the song, it will not skip to next song, instead it will start again the song in the beginning.

maybe a glitch or hardware defect??

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back