FiiO M3 preview world tour--open for application now!
Dec 1, 2015 at 4:07 AM Post #16 of 21
Hi! I would love a chance to review the new m3!

-Headphone(s) you possess: Sure SE 215, Superlux HD-668B
-DAP(s) you possess: Sandisk Clip+, Clip Zip
-FiiO product(s) you possess (if any): Fiio E10 Olympus
-Descriptions and links to review(s) you have posted: -
-Your geographical region (e.g. the city and country you live in): Kiel, Germany
-Your native language, followed by any other languages you can write in: German(native), English

I would be delighted :) and also post in the well known german board "hifi-forum", if that is ok with you.

Dec 1, 2015 at 9:14 AM Post #17 of 21
Definitely interested. I'll end up buying this either way.

Please apply by replying to this thread and including the following information in your reply:
-Headphone(s) you possess:

Audio Technica- m50x
M-Audio Q40
Beyerdynamic DT 770 (80 ohm)
Sennheiser HD 439
Sennheiser HD 598
Monster Turbine Pro Gold
Brain Wavz Delta
Xiaomi Piston

-DAP(s) you possess:
FiiO x3ii
iPod Classic Gen 4
iPod Classic Gen 5
iPhone 6s +
iPhone 5
iPhone 6

-FiiO product(s) you possess (if any):
FiiO Q1
FiiO X3ii

-Descriptions and links to review(s) you have posted:
This would be my first *official* review for a headphone.

-Your geographical region (e.g. the city and country you live in):
Pensacola FL USA

-Your native language, followed by any other languages you can write in
English

Dec 7, 2015 at 4:17 PM Post #18 of 21
Love to join the tour. 

Headphones: Grado SR325, Grado SR125, Shure SE 535, Shure SE 315, Shure E4, Xiaomi Piston III, Koss Portapro, Sennheiser P100

DAPs: FiiO X3, Sansa Fuze, Sansa Clip+, Samsung Galaxy Note 4

Headphone amp: FiiO E5 (so cute!), CMoy in Altoids box.

FiiO gear: FiiO X3, FiiO E5.

I do more lurking than posting on Head-Fi but I do a lot of listening and online posting on various music and audio topics.

http://taperssection.com/index.php?topic=174040.msg2160891#msg2160891
http://taperssection.com/index.php?topic=154519.msg1955228#msg1955228

New York, NY  USA

Dec 9, 2015 at 7:56 AM Post #19 of 21
I was waiting to get the M3 but got tired of waiting, and saw the X1 on sale for $80 with a free 32GB card, so I bought the X1. The X1 is a bit heavy and bulky to keep in a shirt pocket though, so I plan to use the X1 at home. I still want to get an M3, however I will probably wait until the firmware for the M3 is further refined. I really want the M5 though, as I want FM radio(HD radio would be greatly preferred though) and want even longer battery life than the M3, and a metal case, but still compact, lightweight, and under $100. Since the M5 probably won't be out until next fall, I guess I will probably buy the M3 first. I hope the M1 clip on player will be available with FM radio and a metal case. I am tired of all the plastic players I have.

Jan 5, 2016 at 3:52 AM Post #21 of 21
I auditioned one this afternoon on my way to work from our respected local store. I have my SennGrado with me and come surprised as it can easily drive it.

My first impression, with M3 I may not need an external DAC for my Phone. I didn't have that much time to play with it but what I noticed is when you press next song it has a second pause so I don't think it has a gapless playback.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back