Fiio M17
Apr 29, 2022 at 4:31 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Kordonrules

100+ Head-Fier
I have YouTube Premium with music videos I have paid for and none of them will play on this device I get a message that says “this video is not playable on this device” Any help much appreciated.

May 3, 2022 at 1:27 PM Post #3 of 4
The specs for the M17 only list support for audio formats, not video.
https://www.fiio.com/m17_comparisons

Since it's Android 10 and will run apps, you could go to the Play Store and download VLC Player.
I figured out what happened. I bought this on my iPhone in HD from YouTube. So when I went to play it on my M17 it wouldn’t play because the M17 doesn’t play HD. So I bought it from Amazon video in SD. Plays fine now and looks pretty darn good.

Feb 18, 2024 at 1:48 PM Post #4 of 4
Folks - I'm the Fiio M17 owner and absolutely love it with ZMF/Meze (obviously tuned with the right gain, balanced cable and DAC filter). One question though: what charger can you recommend, as have mixed feelings, seeing not much about it in the manual? Technically, it can be any QC3.0 or PD type one, but again there is a warning not to exceed certain Volts, Amps and Watts, so realistically any modern USB charger should be OK, but again they kind of warn you not to use anything more powerful than what is commonly available on the market. Realistically then, I'm looking for a charger that charges my DAP really fast, but won't damage it. Let me know what your experience is. Tks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back