FiiO M15 Audio Player | Dual AK4499EQ | 7490 mAh Battery | 64 GB ROM | $1299.99
Dec 24, 2019 at 10:02 AM Post #19 of 4,083
Hmmm, we know M15, M11 PRO SS and FA9 were scheduled to be released before end of year, but what are we missing?! M15 PRO maybe?

M11 PRO SS? thats the first ive ever heard of such a thing, and ive been lurking on all the m11 pro threads for a long while now. seems kinda redundant to release the pro version on a product and the 2 months later release the PRO PRO version, a good way to make people not buy your product because they think the pro pro pro version is coming next. . I think its way more likely to be the M15, M15 PRO, FA9, and some Dac/Amp/IEM, especially considering that FiiO said on their facebook post that their intention is to release the regular and pro version at the same time, unless delays happen.

Dec 24, 2019 at 10:45 AM Post #20 of 4,083
Is this a criticism ? All companies release new models over time.

it's not criticism per se, and FiiO is my favorite brand for DAPs but it's true they will release a superior model of a dap after 4-5 months. while Sony, for example, will release a flagship, a mid end, and low end model and keep it there for a good long while

Dec 24, 2019 at 5:20 PM Post #21 of 4,083
M11 PRO SS? thats the first ive ever heard of such a thing, and ive been lurking on all the m11 pro threads for a long while now. seems kinda redundant to release the pro version on a product and the 2 months later release the PRO PRO version, a good way to make people not buy your product because they think the pro pro pro version is coming next. . I think its way more likely to be the M15, M15 PRO, FA9, and some Dac/Amp/IEM, especially considering that FiiO said on their facebook post that their intention is to release the regular and pro version at the same time, unless delays happen.

How did you miss the M11 Pro SS ? Its a limited run identical sounding Stainless Steel version. It will be hard to get hold of outside of china. It will be heavier and cost more but look cool. Even if it wasn't a limit run, it wouldn't make anything redundant, it would be just an option like the original Hiby R6 and now backwards way with new aluminium R6Pro.

Dec 24, 2019 at 5:40 PM Post #22 of 4,083
How did you miss the M11 Pro SS ? Its a limited run identical sounding Stainless Steel version. It will be hard to get hold of outside of china. It will be heavier and cost more but look cool. Even if it wasn't a limit run, it wouldn't make anything redundant, it would be just an option like the original Hiby R6 and now backwards way with new aluminium R6Pro.

you're right my bad, my brain didn't click SS with stainless steel. I mean either way that's already been announced to be 50 units right? I don't know if that counts as a reveal/announcement on the 28th since it already has been announced. still hoping it's the m15 and m15 pro though, I'm getting some extra cash my way and wouldn't mind upgrading.

Dec 24, 2019 at 6:00 PM Post #23 of 4,083
you're right my bad, my brain didn't click SS with stainless steel. I mean either way that's already been announced to be 50 units right? I don't know if that counts as a reveal/announcement on the 28th since it already has been announced. still hoping it's the m15 and m15 pro though, I'm getting some extra cash my way and wouldn't mind upgrading.

No worries mate, hoping for the M15 and Pro too. Rather get one of those than an SS as cool as it looks. Maybe the M15Pro will be SS after the doing a practic run on the M11Pro SS.

Last edited:
Dec 26, 2019 at 10:21 AM Post #26 of 4,083
tm935XT
well, it's confirmed to atleast be the "flagship DAP" we've been waiting for. is the M series the new flagship series? I guess the X line ended with X7 mk 2, long live m15 :jecklinsmile:

Attachments

• IMG_20191226_101757_777.jpg
    IMG_20191226_101757_777.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back