[FiiO M11 Plus LTD/M11 Plus] THXAAA-78,Android 10, 2.5/3.5/4.4 Powerful Output/4.4 LO output, Dual AK4497/ES9068AS DAC chips, 4GB RAM,64G Flash
Aug 25, 2022 at 5:29 PM Post #2,238 of 2,984
what type of connection you want to use P. O, L. O or Spdif? it should work unless the port is damaged.
i wish to use the LO connected to domestic amplifier but no sounds.... instead using headphones with 3.5 jacki fioo m11 works both PO and LO; i wish to use 3.5 connector as LO connected to my domestic amplifier but no sounds come out from the speakers

Aug 29, 2022 at 5:49 AM Post #2,241 of 2,984
Did anyone else had the issue, that the 4.4mm suddenly stopped working? 3.5mm is still doing fine but even after an complete reset of the device, there is no sound out of 4.4mm.

I can see in the Top Bar, that he doesn't even detect, that something is plugged into the 4.4mm jack.

I contacted the distributor today, lets check what he will say (most likely its getting replaced)

Aug 29, 2022 at 9:15 AM Post #2,242 of 2,984
Did anyone else had the issue, that the 4.4mm suddenly stopped working? 3.5mm is still doing fine but even after an complete reset of the device, there is no sound out of 4.4mm.

I can see in the Top Bar, that he doesn't even detect, that something is plugged into the 4.4mm jack.

I contacted the distributor today, lets check what he will say (most likely its getting replaced)

No issues with the 4.4mm socket. I had my Q5s fixed under warranty with Fiio which went smoothly. Hopefully will get sorted easily.

Aug 29, 2022 at 2:35 PM Post #2,244 of 2,984
No issues with the 4.4mm socket. I had my Q5s fixed under warranty with Fiio which went smoothly. Hopefully will get sorted easily.
I assume the same here, yes. I think the issue isn't with the 4.4mm, it seems to be with the 3.5mm always detecting an earphone, even when nothing is plugged in

Aug 30, 2022 at 4:41 AM Post #2,246 of 2,984
Hi just wondered if anyone could help please? I recently purchased the M11 plus ESS & so far very happy with it. However I ripped a cd at the weekend & transferred it to the M11, but when I try to listen to it there is no sound although the progress bar shows it is playing. It is not the earphones as other phones have the same problem. Can you think of anything that might be causing this?
Thanks.

Aug 30, 2022 at 6:43 AM Post #2,247 of 2,984
Hi just wondered if anyone could help please? I recently purchased the M11 plus ESS & so far very happy with it. However I ripped a cd at the weekend & transferred it to the M11, but when I try to listen to it there is no sound although the progress bar shows it is playing. It is not the earphones as other phones have the same problem. Can you think of anything that might be causing this?
Thanks.
What type is the ripped file?
Maybe it is not supported?

Aug 30, 2022 at 7:25 AM Post #2,248 of 2,984

Thanks for the reply.

They are Flac 44.1/26 bit so should be ok! This is the first CD I have ripped & put on the player, everything was music saved to the computer or memory disk.

Aug 30, 2022 at 8:31 AM Post #2,249 of 2,984

Thanks for the reply.

They are Flac 44.1/26 bit so should be ok! This is the first CD I have ripped & put on the player, everything was music saved to the computer or memory disk.
Well I don't know, it should be supported.
Is the Flac split into tracks or one file with a cue sheet?

Aug 30, 2022 at 10:31 PM Post #2,250 of 2,984
Thanks.
Dear friend,

Would you mind sharing one of the music file in the CD to check?

Best regards

FiiO Stay updated on FiiO at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/FiiOAUDIO https://twitter.com/FiiO_official https://www.instagram.com/fiioofficial/ https://www.fiio.com support@fiio.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back