[FiiO M11 Plus LTD/M11 Plus] THXAAA-78,Android 10, 2.5/3.5/4.4 Powerful Output/4.4 LO output, Dual AK4497/ES9068AS DAC chips, 4GB RAM,64G Flash
Jun 18, 2022 at 10:36 PM Post #2,131 of 2,989
Yes i also think that glare or not so much also depend on which iem/headphone has been pair.

Ok i got it now. Just because i listened the hiby r5 ii with my moondrop Chaconne. Very clear and nice but might because of the Ess it have some glare in piano notes.
Also after audition it i don't really want to go to warm source again, they now sound dull to me.
And i read somewhere said that the M17 don't have glare and same guy said m11 plus ltd suffer a bit from it. But now i think it is just a price for open, clear, transparency sound. Because even hiby r8 someone reported glare.
I have owned some nice ladder DACs and a 'few' devices using 4x PCM1704s etc
I wouldn't subscribe to any given DAC chip as 'having a sound' as implementation, implementation, implementation...
right now I have forgone the 'brightness' of BurrBrown (Texas Instruments) DSD 1793 (x2 as implemented in a iFi Diablo), or 1798 (Grace m903) for the darkness of a ESS 9018s (Sony PHA3 and Burson V2+)..

The descriptions I just gave are 'back to front for what is typically expected (I generally 'avoid' ESS chips); my point being, expectations and reality - in these instances suffer a form of cognitive dissonance; and, the beautiful dark sound of the ESS9018 wins out as 'least bright' by a country mile (from the Burson)

The best thing about glare is, if you have no reference to it, you don't suffer from it, 'aren't aware of it'.. the first two days of this setup I ran a Cambridge DAC Magic Plus (wolfson 8471s I believe), and that thing was BRIGHT.. until I used the FiiO M11+ to DSD convert (on the fly) and feed the Sony DAC (the PHA3), I wasn't bothered by it (found it thoroughly enjoyable and would have listened to it for 'years')... sadly, a few minutes of the alternate part in place (a reference point to compare), switching back to the Cambridge Dac Magic (a DAC I retired from FOH duties years ago, and have just used as a converter box changing USB to COAX/Toslink), the DAC MAgic was now fully unlistenable.

just like some headphones, you wouldn't swap from one to another and then be able to swap back,, eg some cardas IEMs I use for bedtime have a very dark presentation.. not so noticable unless I have been using some 'bright' 'cans prior...

I think expectation bias will carry fence sitters to their expected conclusions.. for everyone else, 'enjoy the music'.

Jun 19, 2022 at 2:27 PM Post #2,132 of 2,989
Hi to All
i am trying to connect Fiio m11 plus to VW apple carplay any suggestion?
if i connect as usb i can see all folders present on m11 and i am able to play music but if i try to connect as mirrorlink even if i have installed mirrorlink on fiio i am not able to see it on the screen
thank yu so much in advance

Jun 19, 2022 at 7:23 PM Post #2,133 of 2,989
Hi to All
i am trying to connect Fiio m11 plus to VW apple carplay any suggestion?
if i connect as usb i can see all folders present on m11 and i am able to play music but if i try to connect as mirrorlink even if i have installed mirrorlink on fiio i am not able to see it on the screen
thank yu so much in advance

I had a hell of a time connecting mine to my car. Forget Apple car play…..use android auto.

Jun 19, 2022 at 10:04 PM Post #2,134 of 2,989
I have owned some nice ladder DACs and a 'few' devices using 4x PCM1704s etc
I wouldn't subscribe to any given DAC chip as 'having a sound' as implementation, implementation, implementation...
right now I have forgone the 'brightness' of BurrBrown (Texas Instruments) DSD 1793 (x2 as implemented in a iFi Diablo), or 1798 (Grace m903) for the darkness of a ESS 9018s (Sony PHA3 and Burson V2+)..

The descriptions I just gave are 'back to front for what is typically expected (I generally 'avoid' ESS chips); my point being, expectations and reality - in these instances suffer a form of cognitive dissonance; and, the beautiful dark sound of the ESS9018 wins out as 'least bright' by a country mile (from the Burson)

The best thing about glare is, if you have no reference to it, you don't suffer from it, 'aren't aware of it'.. the first two days of this setup I ran a Cambridge DAC Magic Plus (wolfson 8471s I believe), and that thing was BRIGHT.. until I used the FiiO M11+ to DSD convert (on the fly) and feed the Sony DAC (the PHA3), I wasn't bothered by it (found it thoroughly enjoyable and would have listened to it for 'years')... sadly, a few minutes of the alternate part in place (a reference point to compare), switching back to the Cambridge Dac Magic (a DAC I retired from FOH duties years ago, and have just used as a converter box changing USB to COAX/Toslink), the DAC MAgic was now fully unlistenable.

just like some headphones, you wouldn't swap from one to another and then be able to swap back,, eg some cardas IEMs I use for bedtime have a very dark presentation.. not so noticable unless I have been using some 'bright' 'cans prior...

I think expectation bias will carry fence sitters to their expected conclusions.. for everyone else, 'enjoy the music'.
For me the glare appear when piano notes hit. At first it can be somethings sparkling, then it change to treble ringing. But i understand that is price for transperancy because even ESS 9038pro suffer from it.
So i think to really "enjoy music" we should have wisdom, knowledge to accept the compromise and unaccept failed to improve, advanced. Ofcourse you can have different idea. Please share. Thanks.

Jun 19, 2022 at 11:57 PM Post #2,135 of 2,989
For me the glare appear when piano notes hit. At first it can be somethings sparkling, then it change to treble ringing. But i understand that is price for transperancy because even ESS 9038pro suffer from it.
So i think to really "enjoy music" we should have wisdom, knowledge to accept the compromise and unaccept failed to improve, advanced. Ofcourse you can have different idea. Please share. Thanks.
Certainly; this is a great topic, and is the reason why I come to head-fi to read/learn…

Filters is a ‘significant part of this’, as is ‘system synergy’ and then ‘ear training’ and ‘end user preference/experience’…

It is true that Delta Sigma DACs are attributed this notion of brightness, but, ‘integration’ can go a long way to ameliorating some of these aspects…
As can doing an ‘on the fly’ DSD convert, and then using the DSD pathway… for many; the DSD step alone can mitigate the notion of owning ‘cheap DACs’ and inherent ‘treble brightness’.

The piano notes playing through the same family of DAC chips eg the BB/TI 1793 and BB/TI 1798, as implemented in an iFi Diablo and a Grace Design m903, is incredibly different.
For many on the electrical side of the fence, we could discuss power and board layout and ‘many aspects of implementation‘ that contribute to a DAC (device, not the chip) actual sound output.
edit: quoting an interview re: the m903, that is on topic to this discussion,..: Notable for what this box does not have is electrolytic capacitors in the signal path,"They have lots of non-linearities," said Grace. "They have varying impedances, so they have distortion and a blurring in harmonics giving a metallic and tizzy top end.”

Some users might use cables to tweak, (I certainly do)
no amount of cable swapping is going to change the output character of the upstream device (just what downstream electronics might ‘see’), and, to be relevant to an ‘all in one product’, like a DAP, that has clocking/and transport duties, DAC duties and amp duties, (ideally finding a synergy to the end/output sound)- we would rather, from the point of science/understanding, want less variables and a ‘basis of operation’ that we can rely upon…

Getting back to those piano notes, on systems that are contained (eg the Diablo and the m903 are both DAC/amps), using the same front end transport, eg a Questyle QP1R (or a CD player - who cares it is ‘subjective storytelling’ anyway); there is a MASSIVE difference in the tone and weight of those notes.
In fact I am happily enjoying feeding the Diablo INTO the Grace (can use the dual diff DAC setup and iFis‘ clever implementation WITH the headphone amplification of the Grace part).. trying out a range of variables,.. lots of way to hear the subtle (and not so subtle) differences of these setups.

Ultimately the iFi Diablo was ‘endgame’ enough (for the pricepoint) in terms of DAC/amp (the amp section was 99.x% equal to a Sennheiser HDVD800 -brilliant!!) that finding ways to use it, especially with the benefits of the collaborative ‘GTO‘ filter being onboard (firmware dependant) - there is a lot of ways to look at ‘how to tame the beast’

examples given so far (for the Too long: Didn’t read crowd)-
filter selection (eg GTO or a conversion to DSD)
design and (system) synergy - eg ‘bright’ front end into ‘dark’ amp
tweaking using cables..

The cables option is another way to alter the sound somewhat- I know it took a few hours of cable rotation to land on a set that was ‘night/day’ improvement for some ‘bright’ headphones (chose an ALO pure silver cable for some Ultrasone Edition 5 as an example)- what that did for vocals and piano/harp/cymbals/(Sax/trumpet etc) was awesome…

Sure Delta Sigma DACs might have an unqualified/qualified notoriety for being bright.. (I’d happily insert a Denafrips in my frontend and ‘call it a day’), but if a chip notorious for being bright can sound so much darker than chips that generally are not, then implementation is a large part of that…

I put to readers that there is a reason why FiiO changed some of the ancillory parts when changing DAC chips between the M11+ variants.
FiiO are a company that has long been known for tweaking their designs towards certain sound tunings.
Their more recent designs seem to have focused on ‘world markets’ more so than local markets (eg the differences between an X5/X5ii/X5iii); they know what they are doing and strive to constantly improve..

For me, I loved running those Ultrasone Edition 5 (using ALO puresilver) direct from an AKM variant M11+, it is dark, but I would put that to failing with the internal amp compared to 4-5x more costlier desktop products (when directly compared, the internal amp doesn’t hold up to be equal, ‘fair’ really based on price point and home kit having altogether different design ideals (eg unlimited power)).
That same M11+ feeding into my home stereo rig: very listenable, and ‘sans’ some brightness of the BB/Wolfson/Sabre (ie ‘other’ delta sigma DACs) that I have compared it against.

I’d say, at the level that the M11+ gets the brightness right (ie isolated power to all critical circuits/improved/refined board layout/ superb clock chips etc) the main contributors to ‘bad brightness’ (ie electrical noise and mash through the system) is covered; their topology allows the ACTUAL DAC chips to shine through…

For me the M11+ is a transport, mainly, into ‘much higher tiered’ front end kit (eg I have a Mark Levinson ‘knockoff’ preamp, (a Proceed AVP2))- as a preamp it makes the preamp sections of the Burson Conductor V2 /Grace m903 abosolute joke ‘consumer-fi‘ parts (not a fair comparison and not being negative on the Burson or Grace Design parts- there is massive price differences between these ’preamps’); I find a lot of ways to ‘deal with/handle’ Delta Sigma brightness.

The easiest is probably just an ‘on the fly’ DSD convert (one of the selling points, to me, for the M11+), but beyond that, only the Cambridge DAC Magic (Plus) has atrocious D/S brightness, when comparing a range of ‘modern chips’.. maybe my speakers/listening space/headgear has been selected to counter D/S shortcomings (not that ‘delta sigma’ is the issue, rather ‘any given implementation’).

Given the internet YMMV (your mileage may vary) catchphrase, it is fair to say that there are ‘a lot of varaibles’ at play.
The piano notes resolved by the Grace Design m903 (as DAC&amp) are beautiful by the way.. yet my goto seems to be the M11+(transport)=>Diablo(DAC)=>m903(amp); and this setup allows using DSD convert (M11+) or the GTO filter in the Diablo…

Delta Sigma isn’t the issue, (sure IT IS, but), tuning and synergy play ‘a large role’.
Natural Piano notes can be achieved at this price point, and without a pile of ancillory equipment.
I’d visit a local retailer (head-fi) and see ‘what works and what doesn’t’! (for you!!)

Last edited:
Jun 20, 2022 at 9:37 AM Post #2,137 of 2,989
Certainly; this is a great topic, and is the reason why I come to head-fi to read/learn…

Filters is a ‘significant part of this’, as is ‘system synergy’ and then ‘ear training’ and ‘end user preference/experience’…

It is true that Delta Sigma DACs are attributed this notion of brightness, but, ‘integration’ can go a long way to ameliorating some of these aspects…
As can doing an ‘on the fly’ DSD convert, and then using the DSD pathway… for many; the DSD step alone can mitigate the notion of owning ‘cheap DACs’ and inherent ‘treble brightness’.

The piano notes playing through the same family of DAC chips eg the BB/TI 1793 and BB/TI 1798, as implemented in an iFi Diablo and a Grace Design m903, is incredibly different.
For many on the electrical side of the fence, we could discuss power and board layout and ‘many aspects of implementation‘ that contribute to a DAC (device, not the chip) actual sound output.
edit: quoting an interview re: the m903, that is on topic to this discussion,..: Notable for what this box does not have is electrolytic capacitors in the signal path,"They have lots of non-linearities," said Grace. "They have varying impedances, so they have distortion and a blurring in harmonics giving a metallic and tizzy top end.”

Some users might use cables to tweak, (I certainly do)
no amount of cable swapping is going to change the output character of the upstream device (just what downstream electronics might ‘see’), and, to be relevant to an ‘all in one product’, like a DAP, that has clocking/and transport duties, DAC duties and amp duties, (ideally finding a synergy to the end/output sound)- we would rather, from the point of science/understanding, want less variables and a ‘basis of operation’ that we can rely upon…

Getting back to those piano notes, on systems that are contained (eg the Diablo and the m903 are both DAC/amps), using the same front end transport, eg a Questyle QP1R (or a CD player - who cares it is ‘subjective storytelling’ anyway); there is a MASSIVE difference in the tone and weight of those notes.
In fact I am happily enjoying feeding the Diablo INTO the Grace (can use the dual diff DAC setup and iFis‘ clever implementation WITH the headphone amplification of the Grace part).. trying out a range of variables,.. lots of way to hear the subtle (and not so subtle) differences of these setups.

Ultimately the iFi Diablo was ‘endgame’ enough (for the pricepoint) in terms of DAC/amp (the amp section was 99.x% equal to a Sennheiser HDVD800 -brilliant!!) that finding ways to use it, especially with the benefits of the collaborative ‘GTO‘ filter being onboard (firmware dependant) - there is a lot of ways to look at ‘how to tame the beast’

examples given so far (for the Too long: Didn’t read crowd)-
filter selection (eg GTO or a conversion to DSD)
design and (system) synergy - eg ‘bright’ front end into ‘dark’ amp
tweaking using cables..

The cables option is another way to alter the sound somewhat- I know it took a few hours of cable rotation to land on a set that was ‘night/day’ improvement for some ‘bright’ headphones (chose an ALO pure silver cable for some Ultrasone Edition 5 as an example)- what that did for vocals and piano/harp/cymbals/(Sax/trumpet etc) was awesome…

Sure Delta Sigma DACs might have an unqualified/qualified notoriety for being bright.. (I’d happily insert a Denafrips in my frontend and ‘call it a day’), but if a chip notorious for being bright can sound so much darker than chips that generally are not, then implementation is a large part of that…

I put to readers that there is a reason why FiiO changed some of the ancillory parts when changing DAC chips between the M11+ variants.
FiiO are a company that has long been known for tweaking their designs towards certain sound tunings.
Their more recent designs seem to have focused on ‘world markets’ more so than local markets (eg the differences between an X5/X5ii/X5iii); they know what they are doing and strive to constantly improve..

For me, I loved running those Ultrasone Edition 5 (using ALO puresilver) direct from an AKM variant M11+, it is dark, but I would put that to failing with the internal amp compared to 4-5x more costlier desktop products (when directly compared, the internal amp doesn’t hold up to be equal, ‘fair’ really based on price point and home kit having altogether different design ideals (eg unlimited power)).
That same M11+ feeding into my home stereo rig: very listenable, and ‘sans’ some brightness of the BB/Wolfson/Sabre (ie ‘other’ delta sigma DACs) that I have compared it against.

I’d say, at the level that the M11+ gets the brightness right (ie isolated power to all critical circuits/improved/refined board layout/ superb clock chips etc) the main contributors to ‘bad brightness’ (ie electrical noise and mash through the system) is covered; their topology allows the ACTUAL DAC chips to shine through…

For me the M11+ is a transport, mainly, into ‘much higher tiered’ front end kit (eg I have a Mark Levinson ‘knockoff’ preamp, (a Proceed AVP2))- as a preamp it makes the preamp sections of the Burson Conductor V2 /Grace m903 abosolute joke ‘consumer-fi‘ parts (not a fair comparison and not being negative on the Burson or Grace Design parts- there is massive price differences between these ’preamps’); I find a lot of ways to ‘deal with/handle’ Delta Sigma brightness.

The easiest is probably just an ‘on the fly’ DSD convert (one of the selling points, to me, for the M11+), but beyond that, only the Cambridge DAC Magic (Plus) has atrocious D/S brightness, when comparing a range of ‘modern chips’.. maybe my speakers/listening space/headgear has been selected to counter D/S shortcomings (not that ‘delta sigma’ is the issue, rather ‘any given implementation’).

Given the internet YMMV (your mileage may vary) catchphrase, it is fair to say that there are ‘a lot of varaibles’ at play.
The piano notes resolved by the Grace Design m903 (as DAC&amp) are beautiful by the way.. yet my goto seems to be the M11+(transport)=>Diablo(DAC)=>m903(amp); and this setup allows using DSD convert (M11+) or the GTO filter in the Diablo…

Delta Sigma isn’t the issue, (sure IT IS, but), tuning and synergy play ‘a large role’.
Natural Piano notes can be achieved at this price point, and without a pile of ancillory equipment.
I’d visit a local retailer (head-fi) and see ‘what works and what doesn’t’! (for you!!)
For me everythings is much more simple because i already accept that can not create the whole orchestra in to this tiny earphone.
Because even the most famous orchestra like Berlin Phil or Baravian Radio can not capture the big picture of Mahler when let clipping happen while loud part in the record.
Even them with so many modern, expensive equipment and high salary producer can not do it, why do i care if i just wanna spend few grand in this hobby.
So i just learn to live with the earphone timbre also choose the quite right style of perform for my DAP (example for M11 Pro is fast but can be too short while playing slow movement lead to less immersive in the emotion, Cayin N6ii is quite elegant but mid is somehow push down a bit much, Cayin RU6 is bold a bit heroic but suffer static noise from the phone). For the moment i feel quite uplift with the MoonDrop Chaconne, no heavy headphone and iem slippery while laying down. Pair it with somethings like ESS dac then it can uplift you even more I think.
Right now listen music to be uplift is my first priority then to let it happen i need to let go everythings after choose, accept my equipment and go to meditation state hahaha.

Jun 20, 2022 at 7:36 PM Post #2,142 of 2,989
i have installed android auto i can listen to music but i don't see the m11 plus screen on the car screen and moreover i can't select the songs from the steering wheel i mean back and forward, any suggestions please? thank you so much in advance

I can do anything in my Caddy CT4-V except skip through a song. Steering wheel controls back and forward tracks……just not skipping through the middle.

Jun 21, 2022 at 1:59 AM Post #2,143 of 2,989
For me everythings is much more simple because i already accept that can not create the whole orchestra in to this tiny earphone.
Because even the most famous orchestra like Berlin Phil or Baravian Radio can not capture the big picture of Mahler when let clipping happen while loud part in the record.
Even them with so many modern, expensive equipment and high salary producer can not do it, why do i care if i just wanna spend few grand in this hobby.
So i just learn to live with the earphone timbre also choose the quite right style of perform for my DAP (example for M11 Pro is fast but can be too short while playing slow movement lead to less immersive in the emotion, Cayin N6ii is quite elegant but mid is somehow push down a bit much, Cayin RU6 is bold a bit heroic but suffer static noise from the phone). For the moment i feel quite uplift with the MoonDrop Chaconne, no heavy headphone and iem slippery while laying down. Pair it with somethings like ESS dac then it can uplift you even more I think.
Right now listen music to be uplift is my first priority then to let it happen i need to let go everythings after choose, accept my equipment and go to meditation state hahaha.
Seems to me ‘your playing an instrument’ /experiencing live concert halls (my conductor friends describe DACs by which row of the venue they place us in), has given you a great ear for this..
One of the best comments in this thread was a user reminding us that we can make the assignable ‘side’ button the ‘filter select’ switch.
I’d say play with this, as some of the descriptions you give me say that you would be very sensitive to filter selection..
I know on some reference setups I get to enjoy, we pile the discs almost based on ‘which ones work with which filters’ (not wanting to change filters every time we get up to change albums..); I even suggested to the owner of the setup; do you write which filter works best on the inside cover of your CDs?

They can make that much of a difference.
Right now I am listening to an atrocious album (from a recording point of view, it has lots of ‘digital artefacts’ at low level and many a niggle to ‘pull apart’ or critique.. but I LOVE the music and leave it on repeat easily and dig what it brings to the table.. it is also great for seeing how different kit handles the recording…
Enigma -dusted variations/mix… (ignoring track one, which has vocals), some of the xylophones and bells and synth work is amazing… for an album that clearly was ‘basement’ ”b release” material, it would be one of my most played albums (ever),.. (and I have a few rare Nirvana albums and one off recordings and ‘super rare discs’ by great artists, for whatever reason, be it sleep or study, or simply system testing, I really enjoy relaxing to this Enigma release…
A few times I have gone to place it up on a server to share with head-fi friends, but don’t want to get in trouble so I do not…

listening to it now, fed from the FiiO M11+, using (onkyo) “HF Player” (android software), performing high quality DSD 5.6Mhz conversion, what modern (crappy) Delta Sigma DACs can playback is quite astonishing.
I don’t have the ear training with regards to violins and ‘attack’ and hearing the minute differences in ways I could quantify.. (I simply look at my feet and see if I am ‘dancing’ as my kit ‘litmus test’ mostly), but having heard some pieces of my test tracks (many of which I have been using for three decades), DSD conversion can, in the right system, do wonders…
There is a reason why Marantz flagship CD(/SACD) transport/player back as far as 2016 decided that an internal DSD conversion was necessary to create the utmost in sound performance…
(it did on the fly DSD to 11.2Mhz for all inputs), but using HF Player on a modern Android player (CPUs haven gotten powerful whilst ‘sipping power’), the M11+ doesn’t run (too) hot performing this task…
I’d use the FiiO included DSD converter, but I find it doesn’t output on the terminals I want it to, or work as I trust it to, so I fall back to what I know works well…. (HF Player)
Using ESS DAC chips, this is my #1 priority for audio pathways…

Jun 22, 2022 at 9:04 AM Post #2,144 of 2,989
Seems to me ‘your playing an instrument’ /experiencing live concert halls (my conductor friends describe DACs by which row of the venue they place us in), has given you a great ear for this..
One of the best comments in this thread was a user reminding us that we can make the assignable ‘side’ button the ‘filter select’ switch.
I’d say play with this, as some of the descriptions you give me say that you would be very sensitive to filter selection..
I know on some reference setups I get to enjoy, we pile the discs almost based on ‘which ones work with which filters’ (not wanting to change filters every time we get up to change albums..); I even suggested to the owner of the setup; do you write which filter works best on the inside cover of your CDs?

They can make that much of a difference.
Right now I am listening to an atrocious album (from a recording point of view, it has lots of ‘digital artefacts’ at low level and many a niggle to ‘pull apart’ or critique.. but I LOVE the music and leave it on repeat easily and dig what it brings to the table.. it is also great for seeing how different kit handles the recording…
Enigma -dusted variations/mix… (ignoring track one, which has vocals), some of the xylophones and bells and synth work is amazing… for an album that clearly was ‘basement’ ”b release” material, it would be one of my most played albums (ever),.. (and I have a few rare Nirvana albums and one off recordings and ‘super rare discs’ by great artists, for whatever reason, be it sleep or study, or simply system testing, I really enjoy relaxing to this Enigma release…
A few times I have gone to place it up on a server to share with head-fi friends, but don’t want to get in trouble so I do not…

listening to it now, fed from the FiiO M11+, using (onkyo) “HF Player” (android software), performing high quality DSD 5.6Mhz conversion, what modern (crappy) Delta Sigma DACs can playback is quite astonishing.
I don’t have the ear training with regards to violins and ‘attack’ and hearing the minute differences in ways I could quantify.. (I simply look at my feet and see if I am ‘dancing’ as my kit ‘litmus test’ mostly), but having heard some pieces of my test tracks (many of which I have been using for three decades), DSD conversion can, in the right system, do wonders…
There is a reason why Marantz flagship CD(/SACD) transport/player back as far as 2016 decided that an internal DSD conversion was necessary to create the utmost in sound performance…
(it did on the fly DSD to 11.2Mhz for all inputs), but using HF Player on a modern Android player (CPUs haven gotten powerful whilst ‘sipping power’), the M11+ doesn’t run (too) hot performing this task…
I’d use the FiiO included DSD converter, but I find it doesn’t output on the terminals I want it to, or work as I trust it to, so I fall back to what I know works well…. (HF Player)
Using ESS DAC chips, this is my #1 priority
Yeah, let me try to change filter. I bet it will change somethings in the sound.
About Enigma i can not listen to the record in youtube because it have some noise going on in the right earbud.
Please share for us more cool album if you know. For me mostly symphony that i know. Anythings Tchaikovsky, Chopin, Gliere, Mahler, Wagner, Mozart, Haydn, Beethoven... you can search google many good pieces.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back