Fiio M11 Music Library Displaying Duplicate Songs
Oct 8, 2021 at 4:24 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

MPNow

100+ Head-Fier
I thought there was a dedicated DAP forum but couldn't find one so I'm posting this here instead.

Some time ago I had updated my Fiio library and noticed all of the songs for each album showed up as duplicates. This means whenever I play a track within an album once the next song will be the same track. I've tried refreshing the library but it wouldn't go away.

What can I do to resolve this? I'm not sure if I ever did a factory restore but would that do the trick or is a better method available?

Oct 18, 2021 at 11:56 PM Post #2 of 3
Chances are, you've accidentally transferred those audio files again.
I've got 3 file folders on my computer... "Needs to be Organized", "Needs to be Transferred", "Transferred".
When I find new music, I add it to "Needs to be Organized" where I then work on it in Meta and adjust any tags (Album Artist, Playlist, etc.), bump it over to "Needs to be Transferred", and then, of course, "Transferred" once its done. I've found this prevents any of those pesky accidental duplications.

For fixing it right now, you can either go in and delete duplicates or just format the microSD card and transfer all of your files again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back