FiiO K7 or Topping DX3 Pro+
Apr 2, 2023 at 9:59 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

JediMa70

500+ Head-Fier
This is my month birthday and I've some cash to invest IF it's the case ONLY. Since I started to trust and follow your excellent tips and advices I've been extremely happy with what I purchased.
My setup is: JDS Atom + Topping D50s to listen music from my computer. I'm considering 2 options that look potentially good. FiiO K7 and Topping DX3 PRo+ should I get one of them and in case which one is the best?

May 20, 2023 at 6:53 PM Post #2 of 4
I would get the Topping E50. I own one and it sounds much better than my Schiit Modi 3. However, it is not even in the same league as my Luxman DA-06 or Chord Qutest. It sounds muddy in comparison on my 2 high end systems. I use the E50 with a linear power supply with a Marantz 2ch receiver and Monitor Audio RX1 speakers. The reviews on the DX3 Pro are middling. Otherwise I would get the K7. Also consider the Schiit Modius. American made, reliable and easy to fix.

Last edited:
May 20, 2023 at 7:03 PM Post #3 of 4
This is my month birthday and I've some cash to invest IF it's the case ONLY. Since I started to trust and follow your excellent tips and advices I've been extremely happy with what I purchased.
My setup is: JDS Atom + Topping D50s to listen music from my computer. I'm considering 2 options that look potentially good. FiiO K7 and Topping DX3 PRo+ should I get one of them and in case which one is the best?
What headphones do you own or are planning on buying?

May 20, 2023 at 9:52 PM Post #4 of 4
What headphones do you own or are planning on buying
Firstable in the end I got the combo L50 and E50, I'm using them balanced and sound and power are fantastic. I would like to buy now good headphones with strong bass, something that's not in my collection

Users who are viewing this thread

Back