Fiio FW3.
Aug 15, 2023 at 11:59 PM Post #136 of 149
My result of communication with support: it is necessary to send for repair, the cost of sending about ⅓ the cost of headphones. It turns out that I will use repaired headphones, for which I will pay more than for new ones. Great, first I get a case with a crack, now my headphones are not working and I need to send them. A note about quality.

Sep 19, 2023 at 11:17 AM Post #137 of 149
New FW 1.10 avaible

Dec 5, 2023 at 4:14 AM Post #140 of 149
@FiiO I lost the case for my FW3, is it possible to buy a replacement case only?
Dear friend,

Yes, you can send a private message to our Facebook staff and tell him what color charging case you need. He will help you.

Best regards

FiiO Stay updated on FiiO at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/FiiOAUDIO https://twitter.com/FiiO_official https://www.instagram.com/fiioofficial/ https://www.fiio.com support@fiio.com
May 25, 2024 at 5:46 PM Post #141 of 149
These screenshots that I have attached, I took from my Galaxy S22 Ultra screen this afternoon, and they speak for themselves. My right earphone has a serious battery failure. I want to know what solution you FIIO support offer me. Let's all find out if you're really committed to solving my problem.Screenshot_20230703_130613_FiiO Control.jpgScreenshot_20230703_140609_FiiO Control.jpgScreenshot_20230703_150806_FiiO Control.jpgScreenshot_20230703_153625_FiiO Control.jpg

hey did they help you? is it good now?
do you also experience lags and connectivity problems?

May 26, 2024 at 2:53 AM Post #144 of 149
do you still have connectivity issues?
Hello! I replaced my smartphone and started keeping it closer to the FW3(in the top pocket of my jacket) and the signal became more stable.
But, due to the peculiarities of the codec(LHDC), it will still occasionally be interrupted, therefore, if you need a stable connection, use LDAC :)

If you meant that when you open the case, one earphone does not connect immediately - yes, there is such a thing, but I have come to terms with it. I wipe my contacts(pins) all the time, I don’t know what’s causing this. I just manually turn on the earphone and that's it. This happens about a third of the time. However, I forgave all this because of their magnificent sound. These FW3 easily replace a combination of a budget player and IEMs :)

Last edited:
May 26, 2024 at 9:04 AM Post #145 of 149
Hello! I replaced my smartphone and started keeping it closer to the FW3(in the top pocket of my jacket) and the signal became more stable.
But, due to the peculiarities of the codec(LHDC), it will still occasionally be interrupted, therefore, if you need a stable connection, use LDAC :)

If you meant that when you open the case, one earphone does not connect immediately - yes, there is such a thing, but I have come to terms with it. I wipe my contacts(pins) all the time, I don’t know what’s causing this. I just manually turn on the earphone and that's it. This happens about a third of the time. However, I forgave all this because of their magnificent sound. These FW3 easily replace a combination of a budget player and IEMs :)
why don't you use aptx then? and does it make the connection any better?

May 26, 2024 at 9:05 AM Post #147 of 149
why don't you use aptx then? and does it make the connection any better?
LHDC(or LDAC) does have a better SQ :)

APTX no :frowning2:

Jun 7, 2024 at 2:13 AM Post #149 of 149
Dear friend,

Yes, you can send a private message to our Facebook staff and tell him what color charging case you need. He will help you.

Best regards
I handed over my FIIO FW5 to the service with a problem, decided to take FIIO FW3, but my surprise was that the problems that the FW5 had before firmware v1.6 were not fixed here
There were problems there:
1) Channel offset when the equalizer is turned on;
2) Poor performance of the equalizer itself due to the lack of filters.
Is there any way to fix this in FW3?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back