Fiio FH3 stock eartips - Has anyone found a supply (or the brand if it's not Fiio)?
Feb 11, 2023 at 3:12 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

master grunthos

New Head-Fier
Hi

Google has revealed very little on this subject.

I have the Fiio FH3 and like the large stock tips in either the "balanced" or "bass" option. These are the full dark grey or the grey and red silicone tips. I also use the grey and red bass ones on the Sennheiser True Wireless 3 and find they fit way better than the stock sennheiser ones and give excellent sound isolation with no fiddling about to get them to sit right.

What I want is more of them. I've written to Fiio but no reply yet.

Amazon has all sorts of cheap off-brand ones that look very similar. So cheap I may just order a collection and see.

Of course there are other "better" eartip options like Spinfit, which I have tried and they're fine but don't isolate as well and take a bit of fiddling to get them in right. There's also plenty of threads discussing them so no need to repeat those answers because my question is quite specific.

Since I have something I'm very happy with getting replacements of that seems like a better idea than testing out loads of others.

Has anyone on this forum found a supply of the Fiio tips (that's available to UK) or which brand they are using as the third party supplier?

Thanks

Feb 24, 2023 at 8:54 AM Post #3 of 3
I heard back from Fiio. They will send additional eartips for P&P costs alone. They sent a link to an Aliexpress page that enables you to pay and use the ticket number from your enquiry to make the connection between the request and the payment.

The lookalike eartips i ordered from a few amazon shops were junk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back