FiiO F9, F9Pro-Detachable MMCX connector,Hi-Res Audio Certified,2.5mm TRRS/3.5mm audio cable
Jul 17, 2018 at 11:31 PM Post #1,501 of 1,544
I don't know what you mean about AliExpress. They don't send to location!
Dear friend,

If the Aliexpress doesn't have the location you are located in, you could send your correct address to us instead. We could still send, no need to worry about Aliexpress. If you would still need the ear tips, you could communicate with us via email.

Best regards

FiiO Stay updated on FiiO at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/FiiOAUDIO https://twitter.com/FiiO_official https://www.instagram.com/fiioofficial/ https://www.fiio.com support@fiio.com
Jul 18, 2018 at 8:05 PM Post #1,502 of 1,544
Hi guys!
i just had in my hands the Radsone ES100, i was looking forward a good BT cable or "stick", have to say that the ES100 gives a lot of musicality to my beloved F9, maybe is the amp how is tuned, or the extra power but the harsh highs are tamed down a little while giving it a little boost in the sub-bass. also the overall impact and punchines are increased by quite a lot. I couldnt have my X5iii+A5 rig on the go, and also need the mic feature for calls. The ES100 doesent falls to far from the X5ii+A5 in terms of musicality. Now my celphone and the Fiio RC-Bt cable sounds lifeless by a lot

Just wanted to share my experience if anybody was thinking in throw them away as the FH5 are now on sale.
I hope to save some money and buy the FH5 but in the while, i dont regret to have the F9+ES100

Now im trying the short 3.5mm cable Fiio have vs the balanced one it came with the F9. maybe can agree the balanced make the F9 a little more brilliant but it would be an early conclusion

BTW, the F9s case keeps very safe my portable rig

Jul 31, 2018 at 8:06 AM Post #1,504 of 1,544
Are there any aftermarket tips that I could purchase as an alternative to the large plain red tips that come with the F9? The one's I mean are on the far right.

20045695_1505666659490862_7847811199382071580_o.jpg

Last edited:
Sep 1, 2018 at 11:06 AM Post #1,506 of 1,544
Third and final try with the Fiio F series for me.

1 F9 in black. Had to get the cables replaced as the finish on the mmxc plug seam was poor and rubbed on my ear. I loved these iems. Comfortable to wear for hours, sounded amazing with well-recorded music. The drivers on both earpieces failed simultaneously after 7 months as I was listening to FM radio on my phone.
2 FH1. Not for me. Not enough detail. Irritating bass. Not strong, just insistent. Worst of all, the decorative rim on the earpiece rubbed on my ear. I'm not saying that will happen to everyone or even many people, but if there wasn't a rim, it wouldn't happen to anyone. Back to Amazon.
3 F9 Pro. I'm about to order. Let's see if quality control is any better than the F9.

Sep 13, 2018 at 9:06 AM Post #1,508 of 1,544
FH1 or F9Pro if you prefer mid-forward sound?
FH1 or F9Pro if you listen to a lot of female vocal trance?
Or skip both FiiO products and get the Periodic Audio Mg?

Sep 13, 2018 at 5:38 PM Post #1,509 of 1,544
FH1 or F9Pro if you prefer mid-forward sound?
FH1 or F9Pro if you listen to a lot of female vocal trance?
Or skip both FiiO products and get the Periodic Audio Mg?

I have F9Pro and Periodic Audio Mg, along with the other periodic audio IEMs.

Honestly, F9Pro isn't mid-forward or focused on female vocals, I love them for electronic and trance, but female vocals aren't exactly what I'm using them with, I'd recommend leaning towards FH1, FH5, or Periodic Mg :)

Sep 14, 2018 at 7:53 AM Post #1,510 of 1,544
I have F9Pro and Periodic Audio Mg, along with the other periodic audio IEMs.

Honestly, F9Pro isn't mid-forward or focused on female vocals, I love them for electronic and trance, but female vocals aren't exactly what I'm using them with, I'd recommend leaning towards FH1, FH5, or Periodic Mg :)

Awesome. So it comes down to FH1 or PA Mg I think. Which do you spend the most time with? Which of the two is the most durable/better quality? I think I would 100% go with the Mg if they had a mic.

Edit:

Pros of the FH1:
Has a mic
Modular Cables
Comes in blue
$15 cheaper

Pros of the Mg:
In-ear (not over-the-ear)
Less bulky

Maybe I should just buy them both?

Last edited:
Sep 14, 2018 at 5:44 PM Post #1,511 of 1,544
Awesome. So it comes down to FH1 or PA Mg I think. Which do you spend the most time with? Which of the two is the most durable/better quality? I think I would 100% go with the Mg if they had a mic.

Edit:

Pros of the FH1:
Has a mic
Modular Cables
Comes in blue
$15 cheaper

Pros of the Mg:
In-ear (not over-the-ear)
Less bulky

Maybe I should just buy them both?

If you can afford, having both may provide a better understanding of the differences :)

If you're using Amazon, you can also get both but keep the one you like better :)

Sep 14, 2018 at 6:57 PM Post #1,512 of 1,544
I Guys, I have an pionner xdp 300r and I'm looking for a new iem to pair with the dap and I stumble with the fiio f9 pro which have good reviews. I have an ATH-LS70 and ATH-E50 and looking for and upgrade from these two, would you recommend the f9 pro?

Sep 14, 2018 at 9:01 PM Post #1,513 of 1,544

Users who are viewing this thread

Back