FiiO E7 Question
Nov 12, 2012 at 12:23 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

soundeffect

1000+ Head-Fier
Hi, I'm hoping someone can answer this question for me.  I've been using the E7 for like two months on my laptop off and on and one day it decided to quit on me.  It powers on for like 3 second and display a " bye bye" before shutting off. I can power it again but get the same message. Do you guys know what is wrong with my amp?  I'm getting kind of discourage on what is going to.  I love how the amp perform, but dissappointed on this issue.

Nov 12, 2012 at 8:36 PM Post #2 of 5
This never happened to anyone or any amp expert in there can give me advice on what could have happened to the amp?

Nov 12, 2012 at 8:41 PM Post #3 of 5
Code:
Is there a reset button? You know that the E7 even if it is plug into the USB, it will not charge while listening with it....If I am not mistaken, you have to charge it and leave it charging for awhile. That means do not use it while it is charging....

Nov 12, 2012 at 10:26 PM Post #4 of 5
Really? Wow....i never charged it before, always used it while plug on....thanks I will give that a try. If you are right, then oh my I feel dumb.....I guess this is why this forum exist. I will let you guys know what I find out.

Nov 12, 2012 at 10:43 PM Post #5 of 5
okay, I am going to kick myself.  I believe it will work.  I plug it in via USB and left it there without powering it up. Five minutes later, I powered it up and it seems to be charging. 

I should of read the instruction when I first got it.  I misplaced it and just download it and read it.  It says the E7 can last up to 80 hrs. of play hint the 2 months lasting.  All this time I thought this amp can charge while playing.  It also instruct me to charge it even if it's not in use to extend it's battery life.

Thanks again Awgd8

Users who are viewing this thread

Back