Fiio E7 Problems?
Mar 11, 2012 at 4:17 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Brimstone

100+ Head-Fier
I ordered a Fiio E7 last week from Amazon and within two days the volume down button has stopped working.  I am returning this amp to Amazon, but now I am questioning whether to buy another E7 or something else.  I really like the E7, but I am now concerned with quality issues.  Has anyone else had any quality issues with the Fiio products or does this seem an isolated incident?  I would be happy with another E7, but would jump to an iBasso D-Zero or possibly even a Digizoid if it was better quality.

Mar 11, 2012 at 6:11 PM Post #2 of 5
Not sure about the e7, but all the fiio products ive owned have been very strong, durable and of the highest quality I would buy at that price range. I'm sure you just have a defective product.

Mar 11, 2012 at 10:16 PM Post #3 of 5
I can second the above post. I've never had any problems with Fiio products, I think you may of just lucked out on a bad one which is pretty uncommon for Fiio's items. Don't give up on them, it's very rarely heard of.

Mar 11, 2012 at 10:23 PM Post #4 of 5
I decided to go ahead and order a D-Zero today and wait a few days to return the E7. Then I can just compare the two myself. This defective unit has me hesitant to get another one and I like the rather utilitarian approach to the D-Zero. I will try them out sided by side and make a decision.

Mar 12, 2012 at 1:50 AM Post #5 of 5
I have a problem with my FiiO e17. The Display seems to be Tilted ever so slightly. No other problems though.
L3000.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back