Fiio E17K question
Apr 8, 2015 at 1:05 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

TxStrength5150

New Head-Fier
I was thinking of using this amp paired with my Senn hd598  for watching Tv with it.. Will this amp work with a Tv? I use my Senn now with my Tv and was thinking of just adding to the sound a bit. I do have Audio out headphone jack on the Tv.. It should work, I would guess?  Thanks in advance!

Apr 8, 2015 at 1:37 PM Post #2 of 3
Yes. You could connect the E17K to a headphone jack on your TV to amplify the sound. But unless you are listening already at or near full volume on your TV with your headphones, don't expect a lot of improvement (if any). Might or might not make a difference.

Apr 8, 2015 at 1:42 PM Post #3 of 3
Yes. You could connect the E17K to a headphone jack on your TV to amplify the sound. But unless you are listening already at or near full volume on your TV with your headphones, don't expect a lot of improvement (if any). Might or might not make a difference.

Thank you...I'm at at 50 or less out of 100 max volume..it's loud..I'm more concerned about sound quality, than loudness..Will this unit increase bass? Basically let me really tap into my 598 potential? 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back