Fiio E11?
Jul 5, 2011 at 8:31 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

TheRealBoat

New Head-Fier
Can anyone comment on how these work? I am looking to spend like $60 on a portable amp and these seem to be the most portable and for the $60 they seem great. Will these be able to drive Shure srh940?

Jul 8, 2011 at 2:33 PM Post #2 of 5
Hi,

I am guessing that there are no comments because there's already a couple of fairly lengthy threads on the E11, not to mention a few other smaller but still information-packed threads including reviews from individual users. 

If you go through those threads and have a specific question, you should be able to get more responses.

Jack

Jul 11, 2011 at 6:03 PM Post #3 of 5
Form the reveiws I've read here and other places about the E11, it can drive most anything, except maybe some of the big 600 omh heaphones.

Feb 19, 2012 at 2:10 PM Post #4 of 5
It's a great little amp. I had one of the JDS Labs CmoyBB ones which I think the sounds is slightly cleaner and more detailed, but the 9v battery was a pain in the ass and even fully charged just didn't last very long.

I just had one of these delivered today and using it through LOD on an iPhone 4 with my Beyer DT 770 pros at 80 ohm. I really didn;t think it would be that powerful given int's tiny size... but it can power them on hi gain and when eq is whacked up to bad bass boos I can actually feel the phone phones reverberate on my head with the bass. plain full but shows the power.

The USB charging is a fantastic bonus, and even though the JDS amp sounds marginally better, that will be getting sold and I'll be keeping this long term. Sounds great, good range of EQ's and it's extremely thin and easy t carry around, plus build quality is great. For £50 off amazon you really can't go wrong. If you're thinking about getting one do it, you won;t regret it. Not tried with IEs just my big cans though.

Feb 19, 2012 at 2:48 PM Post #5 of 5
doing wonders to full size cans with soundstage,bass is also more "vibrating" because of the sub-bass EQ option.
using it with m50's, great combo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back