Fidue A71 Dual Dynamic - Impressions Thread
Dec 2, 2014 at 12:08 AM Post #107 of 353

Just curious, but what other dual dynamics have you heard?

Meelec M-Duo
Havi B3 Pro1
Brainwavz R1
Brainwavz R3
TDK IE800
Fischer Audio Tandem
Fidue A71

In fact, I have everything above in my collection, except M-Duo
bigsmile_face.gif

Dec 2, 2014 at 12:09 AM Post #108 of 353
Dec 2, 2014 at 2:21 AM Post #110 of 353

Meelec M-Duo
Havi B3 Pro1
Brainwavz R1
Brainwavz R3
TDK IE800
Fischer Audio Tandem
Fidue A71

In fact, I have everything above in my collection, except M-Duo
bigsmile_face.gif

And JVC HA-FXZ100, but they were pretty meh. 

Dec 2, 2014 at 5:59 AM Post #113 of 353
  I was wondering, If the IEM Fails within 6+ Months. Is there any warranty w/ these smaller Chinese company ?

My personal dealings with Fidue so far have been amazing.  They really do stand behind their products, and know what real service is. I'm pretty sure they'll stand behind their warranty obligations if anything goes wrong.  I had a minor issue with my A83, and they replaced them no questions asked.

Dec 2, 2014 at 1:12 PM Post #115 of 353
I ordered the A71's from lendmeurears last Thursday. Saved a bit using the 17% discount, so put that towards DHL express shipping. Emailed them yesterday wondering when it was going to be shipped. They said it had been shipped and that they would get my order status updated. This morning it was updated to "shipped", and then a few hours later the A71's showed up at my door lol. So ultimately that was pretty fast shipping.

I then opened the box and said to myself "I hope these aren't crap". Threw them in my ears with the tips that were already on. Seemed to get a pretty good fit right off the bat. And the memory wire seems pretty good.

Turned on a few test tunes, and pretty much immediately thought to myself "These aren't crap. I haven't even done any tip rolling yet, or allowed them to turn in, and they are awesome".
beerchug.gif

Dec 2, 2014 at 1:24 PM Post #116 of 353
  I then opened the box and said to myself "I hope these aren't crap". Threw them in my ears with the tips that were already on. Seemed to get a pretty good fit right off the bat. And the memory wire seems pretty good.

Btw, that was a joke. I trust you guys!

Dec 2, 2014 at 6:19 PM Post #119 of 353
  We'll see if you believe these are the best dual dynamics you've ever heard Wayne.

I think they already are. But I guess I'll have to take them out of my ears first to know for sure (but I don't wanna!).

Dec 2, 2014 at 7:05 PM Post #120 of 353

I think they already are. But I guess I'll have to take them out of my ears first to know for sure (but I don't wanna!).

Welcome mate, good to have you in the circle
wink_face.gif

I thought that you were going to wait until H20, Brooko, and d marc0 chime in, but really good to see you took the plunge, and were not dissapointed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back