Fidue A33, A65, and A73 - Review and Comparison
Nov 17, 2015 at 10:47 AM Post #31 of 33
Hey @twister6, have you heard the sennheiser momentum over ear ? I liked that headphone very much. im planning on buying an iem this coming december. do you think i would like the fidue a65 too if i liked the momentums ? i haven't tried many iems and headphones so my ears can't relate to your comparison list. what iems I have heard and familiar with are sony xba10, nuforce ne600x, xiaomi pistons 2 and the  included in-the-box samsung galaxy s4 iem. though i only kept the xba10, piston2 and s4 iem with me now because i did not liked the nuforce which is too bassy for me. for over ear headphones, i liked the creative aurvana live version 1, momentum over ear, koss portapro, audio technica m50x. would the a65 fit my taste?

Nov 17, 2015 at 11:52 AM Post #32 of 33
  Hey @twister6, have you heard the sennheiser momentum over ear ? I liked that headphone very much. im planning on buying an iem this coming december. do you think i would like the fidue a65 too if i liked the momentums ? i haven't tried many iems and headphones so my ears can't relate to your comparison list. what iems I have heard and familiar with are sony xba10, nuforce ne600x, xiaomi pistons 2 and the  included in-the-box samsung galaxy s4 iem. though i only kept the xba10, piston2 and s4 iem with me now because i did not liked the nuforce which is too bassy for me. for over ear headphones, i liked the creative aurvana live version 1, momentum over ear, koss portapro, audio technica m50x. would the a65 fit my taste?

That is correct, A65 will be suited better for your listening preference.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back