Fidelio L1 HEADSET REPLACEMENT
Feb 18, 2013 at 5:40 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

rubendariog18

New Head-Fier
GOOD AFTERNOON FRIENDS OF HEAD FI

A month ago, I stole my microphone cable and remote control of my fidelio l1, any of you know where I could get this cable? I have tried to communicate with people of phillips but not give me no reason, and I come to you all, if decasualidad know where I can get this cable, thank you very much for your time to contestarHace a month, I stole my microphone cable and remote control my fidelio l1, any of you know where I could get this cable? I have tried to communicate with people of phillips but not give me no reason, and I come to you all, if decasualidad know where I can get this cable, thank you very much for your time to contestarHace a month, I stole my microphone cable and remote control my fidelio l1, any of you know where I could get this cable? I have tried to communicate with people of phillips but not give me no reason, and I come to you all, if decasualidad know where I can get this cable, thank you very much for your time in answering.

http://images.philips.com/is/image/PhilipsConsumer/F400033801-FIL-global-001?size=284,160&align=-1,-1&$jpglarge$

BUENAS TARDES AMIGOS DE HEAD FI 

Hace un mes, me robaron mi cable de microfono y control remoto de mi fidelio l1, alguno de ustedes sabe donde podria conseguir este cable? he tratado de comunicarme con la gente de phillips pero no me dan ninguna razón, y acudo a todos ustedes, si decasualidad saben donde puedo conseguir este cable, muchas gracias por sus tiempos al contestarHace un mes, me robaron mi cable de microfono y control remoto de mi fidelio l1, alguno de ustedes sabe donde podria conseguir este cable? he tratado de comunicarme con la gente de phillips pero no me dan ninguna razón, y acudo a todos ustedes, si decasualidad saben donde puedo conseguir este cable, muchas gracias por sus tiempos al contestarHace un mes, me robaron mi cable de microfono y control remoto de mi fidelio l1, alguno de ustedes sabe donde podria conseguir este cable? he tratado de comunicarme con la gente de phillips pero no me dan ninguna razón, y acudo a todos ustedes, si decasualidad saben donde puedo conseguir este cable, muchas gracias por sus tiempos al contestar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back