Fidelia crossfeed with a GOOD library interface?
Jan 25, 2014 at 9:56 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

Phredd

100+ Head-Fier
I've been searching for a Mac music player that offers a crossfeed feature. I tried a bunch today, none of which had crossfeed -- at least that I could find. Then I got to Fidelia. Sound is great and so is the crossfeed. I was happy to see that the FHX processor was designed by Devin Kerr, one of the developers for Canopener, so I trust that part of Fidelia. But I bet he had nothing to do with the interface, which is nothing like Canopener.

I'm not at all happy with the Library window. It basically lists ALL songs -- and TV shows and movies -- without any organization except alphabetical order by whatever attribute you select. This isn't a new app, so I'm surprised it hasn't evolved to let us select an artist and then view the albums. I know I can sort by artist, but then I have to scroll or search for the artist. Some artists have LOTS of songs, so there's still a lot of scrolling to find the album.

I hope that weren't just trying for the sake of being different from iTunes. I can't even play a single album or symphony. It just continues to the next song in the list. I would also prefer a single window for listing the library and playing. Would also be nice if the play/pause key would work with Fidelia.

Maybe you know how I can customize the Library interface. Otherwise, are there apps with better interfaces that also have good, adjustable crossfeed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back