Few Newbie questions on the ZVM
May 6, 2006 at 8:36 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

sumo_jr

New Head-Fier
I must confess right away that I'm a complete newbie - I mean, I like my music but I didn't know there was this much to know!

Anyway, I've just bought myself a ZVM after much deliberation because 30GB really isn't quite enough for me - I want all my Family Guy and Scrubs on there to go travelling, as well as most of my music. So, can anyone tell me what video format I can convert to to use the least space with as much quality as possible?

Also, what's this rockbox business? and cMoy? it's all new to me - any helpful info would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
sumo

May 6, 2006 at 3:01 PM Post #2 of 4
Quote:

Originally Posted by sumo_jr
I must confess right away that I'm a complete newbie - I mean, I like my music but I didn't know there was this much to know!

Anyway, I've just bought myself a ZVM after much deliberation because 30GB really isn't quite enough for me - I want all my Family Guy and Scrubs on there to go travelling, as well as most of my music. So, can anyone tell me what video format I can convert to to use the least space with as much quality as possible?

Also, what's this rockbox business? and cMoy? it's all new to me - any helpful info would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
sumo

Hi,

It's best if you start reading the various "how to & tips" posts at the very helpful Creative Forum Boards.

May 6, 2006 at 6:56 PM Post #4 of 4
i had Family Guy Seasons 1-3 on my Vision:M, i lowered the resolution from 540x405 to 320x240 so it dropped each episode by almost 100mb

so Family Guy has taken up about 6.5GB, as i watch each episode on my Vision:M i delete each one

Users who are viewing this thread

Back