Ferrum WANDLA - Impressions Thread
Jun 14, 2023 at 11:45 PM Post #168 of 1,023
That isn't English, it's pretentious drivel.
6Moons reviews read like they were written by AI, translated into Esperanto by Google translate, then translated into Aramaic by linguistic scholars unfamiliar with audio equipment, then translated back into English by someone in the middle of an LSD trip.

Jun 21, 2023 at 2:02 PM Post #174 of 1,023
The Wandla has been available for 6 weeks. It takes months for magazines and websites to produce their reviews.

Still.... by the time the Holo Bliss was out for 6 weeks there were dozens of pages of impressions available, including by well-known reviewers

Jun 22, 2023 at 12:13 AM Post #176 of 1,023
I review mine almost daily :)
Just ordered a Wandla yesterday, I already got Hypsos and OOR in my system.
In fact I already got the Plixir LPS (24 V 2 Amp) which can be used with Wandla.
Can I ask you more question about the alternative ways to maximize the performance (within reasonable cost) of Ferrum stack as below

1) Use Plixir LPS for Wandla separately and OOR with Hyspos
2) Order a splitter and one more cable to use with one Hyspos sharing to Wandla and OOR
3) buy another Hypsos to use separately ( your system)

Feel free to get your suggestion and other person as well

🙏🏻 😊 thanks

Attachments

• IMG_7279.jpeg
    IMG_7279.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Jun 27, 2023 at 9:36 AM Post #177 of 1,023
This morning my Wandla locked-up. The touchscreen, volume knob, and remote were unresponsive, so I had to manually pull power to get it to reset. It's also worth mentioning that I still have an open ticket with Ferrum for over a month to address HDMI ARC not working on my unit.

Jun 27, 2023 at 10:31 AM Post #179 of 1,023
@kundica
HDMI ARC problem is resolved. We were waiting for the new Ferrum Control Panel which we have published today on Microsoft Store and hopefully tomorrow it will be ready on Apple Store.
Thanks for the note, I look forward to the update! I suspect the freeze might be a one off since it's the only time I've experienced it and I've had my DAC since launch.

EDIT: The Control Center is available on the Windows Store. I updated the firmware and HDMI ARC now works with my LG C2, including CEC for volume control and power. Thanks for resolving the issue!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back