Fergie Glamorous
Feb 22, 2007 at 10:04 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 26
Putting my manly-hood on the line here, but gota say; not only am I enjoying it, but I'd have to say... it's one of the best engineered albums I've heard.

I’m loven it....
plainface.gif

Feb 22, 2007 at 10:25 PM Post #2 of 26
Can't say I'm a fan, but whatever floats your boat. Surprising to hear that such a commercial effort has great SQ though.

[EDIT] Now that I think of it, the BEP's first album sounded pretty damn nice from memory. I know Will.I.Am is apparently a whiz in the studio, did he happen to produce/engineer/record the album?

Feb 22, 2007 at 10:58 PM Post #6 of 26
I'm kind of addicted to this song too... but I dont think the album is 'that' well engineered. then again it was an mp3 version I heard... I'll make sure to listen to it from CD when I get my Raptor back
smily_headphones1.gif

Those distorsions on Ludacris' voice are the only that I don't like... sound plain wierd
frown.gif

Fergie's diction is pretty 'catchy' though, and the strings make the track a bit 'dreamy'. But I still can't stand the rest of the album...
frown.gif

Feb 23, 2007 at 12:21 AM Post #10 of 26
The last song on her album is very nice to listen to, I believe it's called Finally. Great to listen to through the HD650s
580smile.gif

Feb 23, 2007 at 1:24 AM Post #11 of 26
I dunno mrarroyo, but imo the next picture is uglier than the last...maybe because less and less makeup was used?
wink.gif

Feb 23, 2007 at 1:42 AM Post #12 of 26
Her songs are catchy and good for what they are (bubble gum pop with a little sex). As for her looks she's attractive, but without makeup she isn't that great. (I've seen lovelier women on the streets)

Feb 23, 2007 at 4:42 AM Post #14 of 26
Umm?

fergie1xh6.jpg

fergiepissfw7.jpg

fergiepiss1ka7.jpg

Yeah, real attractive guys.

I don't even know where to begin here. Listening to any live "performance" (more like a strip tease) of hers, you will notice that she doesn't even make the attempt to "sing" a note in tune. Her pitch is all the way off, and there's no way in hell that the album sounds any good. It doesn't go on the radio without being uber-compressed and normalized to hell (not to mention computerized pitch-corrected and madly edited).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back