Feliks Audio ENVY
Jul 7, 2022 at 1:19 PM Post #407 of 7,322
Jul 7, 2022 at 2:14 PM Post #408 of 7,322
I hope that's right as it may mean a few more of us will receive ours soon.

I was quoted 5-9 weeks when I ordered it on the 23rd May. I'm just over 6 weeks now and 9 weeks would be the 25th July. I keep checking my email with that slight hope there'll be an email from my dealer saying it's on it's way.... one day, one day it will happen!

Jul 7, 2022 at 8:48 PM Post #409 of 7,322
Rooting for y’all to get your amps soon! Very excited to see more impressions.

Jul 9, 2022 at 4:24 PM Post #411 of 7,322
Ditto!
This is on my shortlist to pair with Susvara. Really, it’s down to this, Wa33 or Ferrum stack…ATM…of course. Well, I guess I forgot there’s Enleum too….uggh. Really just want them all 😆
I can vouch for the Ferrum stack and Susvara. Absolutely wonderful combo. Fast, precise, tons of micro details and a very robust and deep bass response. It pairs very very well

Jul 14, 2022 at 2:06 PM Post #413 of 7,322
Anyone here can compare the Feliks Envy with Enleum? Is the Envy a level above or is it more a taste preference?
I was going to choose between Envy and Auris Nirvana, but my dealer cannot get the Nirvana and propesed the Enleum as a good option.
At least it should be possible to listen to the Envy, as there are 4 dealers in Belgium :)

Jul 14, 2022 at 2:13 PM Post #414 of 7,322
Anyone here can compare the Feliks Envy with Enleum? Is the Envy a level above or is it more a taste preference?
I was going to choose between Envy and Auris Nirvana, but my dealer cannot get the Nirvana and propesed the Enleum as a good option.
Funny you should mention that I've seen a Nirvana on eBay locally and it looks good. Wouldn't have an opportunity to hear it before purchasing though.

Would love to know what that's like.

I still have the Envy earmarked for the end of the year but distribution seems slow for many people so I may see how that plays out before purchasing anyway.

Jul 14, 2022 at 2:27 PM Post #416 of 7,322
Yeah, it’s been months and hopefully it will be worth the wait!
Yeah, you have the record at the moment. I’m on the 8 week mark now. If I’m honest, I have a few concerns about how they’ve managed this launch and what would happen if it had a fault. I would be beyond upset if it took the same time to be repaired!

Jul 14, 2022 at 2:50 PM Post #417 of 7,322
I jumped on the ‘pre-order’ realistically thinking I would have the Envy in weeks, not months.

Having worked for a small audio manufacturer, timetables always seem to get scrambled due to changes, optimism and now supply chain issues.

First world problem!!’

Jul 14, 2022 at 2:56 PM Post #418 of 7,322
I heard they actually called it the Envy because the wait time makes you envious of everyone else who actually has an amp in their home while you wait 😂

Jokes aside I'm sure the wait will be worth it. My Euforia is an incredible amp. This thing is gonna be next level

Jul 14, 2022 at 2:58 PM Post #419 of 7,322
I heard they actually called it the Envy because the wait time makes you envious of everyone else who actually has an amp in their home while you wait 😂

Jokes aside I'm sure the wait will be worth it. My Euforia is an incredible amp. This thing is gonna be next level
Dead right!, the name Envy comes from the expected delivery: Not Visible….🤔🤨🤣

Jul 14, 2022 at 4:36 PM Post #420 of 7,322
Yeah, you have the record at the moment. I’m on the 8 week mark now. If I’m honest, I have a few concerns about how they’ve managed this launch and what would happen if it had a fault. I would be beyond upset if it took the same time to be repaired!
I wonder if standard configuration is quicker than the more bespoke?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back