Feel HP200SE headphone amplifier
Aug 9, 2006 at 3:54 AM Post #3 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by jbloudg20
Yeah. And? This amp's been around for a while.

No kidding. I have had one for about a year and a half now. Its a great amp though.

EDIT: Wow, just saw the ebay auction. $800, you have got to be kidding.

Aug 9, 2006 at 4:02 AM Post #4 of 16
You know, I've always been curious about this amp, and I have no idea where to buy it. This is the first time I've seen it shown up on eBay.

Aug 9, 2006 at 5:53 AM Post #5 of 16
That is a very nice amp but not for what the OP is auctioning it for. You can buy them from www.headphoneworld.net for a LOT less but they are currently out of stock. If anyone from head-fi.org bids on it, make SURE it ships in the original box with insurance as it is very delicate.

Happy Listening!!
gs1000.gif

Aug 9, 2006 at 5:57 AM Post #6 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by abs@nilenet.com
That is a very nice amp but not for what the OP is auctioning it for. You can buy them from www.headphoneworld.net for a LOT less but they are currently out of stock. If anyone from head-fi.org bids on it, make SURE it ships in the original box with insurance as it is very delicate.

Happy Listening!!
gs1000.gif

Yup thats where I got mine from. It is a chinese website but if you send them an email they understand english.

Aug 10, 2006 at 4:02 AM Post #8 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rice
"Free shipping worldwide, DHL, UPS or Fedex with insurance."

So? Even then it is still almost $200 more than the total cost of getting one from china.

Aug 10, 2006 at 3:13 PM Post #10 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by PsychoZX
So? Even then it is still almost $200 more than the total cost of getting one from china.

At least You can wait for 5 more days and get it at 600$, which is your previous total cost of getting one from china, and you will have full waranty of it.

BTW: I know the guy in headphoneworld.com very well. the price you got from china years ago is not the formal price in usa. you can understand it as "beginning sale". Think about the price of benz in Germany and US.

Aug 11, 2006 at 12:11 AM Post #11 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rice
At least You can wait for 5 more days and get it at 600$, which is your previous total cost of getting one from china, and you will have full waranty of it.

BTW: I know the guy in headphoneworld.com very well. the price you got from china years ago is not the formal price in usa. you can understand it as "beginning sale". Think about the price of benz in Germany and US.

at least tell us you are pimping the amp, many people here post good deals they see that they have no vested interest in, in this case if you are promoting an amp that you are selling take out an ad by contacting the admins at least
confused.gif

Aug 11, 2006 at 2:49 AM Post #14 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by BennyBoy
It's one thing to place something on Ebay than post in the for sale items forum, that your selling something on Ebay.

but what you did is a dishonest plug to profit by! Same on you!
mad.gif

I have del the post already. If my behavior hurt anyone here, I apologize for that. If it is necessary, I will go to church and repent, or ask N.Y.P.D. to arrest me
cool.gif

Still, Hope to get a chance to talk to Admin about Ad and cooperation.

Sep 7, 2006 at 3:57 AM Post #15 of 16
I couldn't find it on eBay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back