Feedback Request on SOUNDSLY APAISANT & BQEYZ KC2
Dec 2, 2020 at 10:42 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

kumar1428

New Head-Fier
Dear All,
I request your feedback on SOUNDSLY APAISANT & BQEYZ KC2 about sound signature and soundstage. Please help me to choose one from this two. I prefer to go for iem with good soundstage. Anybody please help.

Jan 20, 2022 at 12:40 PM Post #2 of 2
Dear All,
I request your feedback on SOUNDSLY APAISANT & BQEYZ KC2 about sound signature and soundstage. Please help me to choose one from this two. I prefer to go for iem with good soundstage. Anybody please help.
If you haven't chosen already I can only talk about KC2s which I have purchased around 3 weeks ago and I'm greatly surprised with them in many positive ways. Signature pretty balanced and neutral with kinetic treble. Some people commented that these lack the bass, but to my ears the bass is well good, nicely defined and controlled with exactly correct amount of texture to it. Bass decay between fast and average. Mids located slightly upfront but with decent resolution. Highs with fun factor but not overdone. There is a shimmer of average presence. In the soundstage and instrument separation deparments KC2s do great job as well as with imaging. General coherency is fantastic on these.
One more thing, KC2s scale up great with power (especially sound stage) so if you will have a chance to run them on desktop dac/amp you will figure out why I'm so enthusiastic about BQEYZ KC2. I will be definitely looking for this type of tunning in my future IEMs endeavours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back