Feedback problems
Dec 31, 2010 at 10:17 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Carmantom

1000+ Head-Fier
I haven't been here a few months and am trying to assimilate the new look.  New learning curves.  Oh how I despise them.

Anyway when I got to my profile page there were none of my feedbacks for here of others listed.  None for here, Audiogon or Ebay.  I am please the 2 links I created were.  My feedback counts are saying zero for everything.

Any help would be appreciated. 
regular_smile%20.gif

Tom

Jan 2, 2011 at 3:41 AM Post #3 of 7
There is no correlation between the old feedback threads and the new system. Jude said it was unlikely to merge the users feedback threads into the current feedback system but they would remain online for reference.

Jan 8, 2011 at 9:38 AM Post #5 of 7
Speaking of olde farts, htf DO YOU POST FEEDBACK?

Been lost in the ozone fer months, and when I come back, the whole environment of HF changed!

HELL-p!

Jan 8, 2011 at 9:14 PM Post #6 of 7
It's all these young bloods.  Continuous change is sport to them.  I subscribe to the school, "if it ain't broke, don't fix it".
No disrespect to anyone but if someone thought this was some type of improvement, then I missed it.  It seems the beneficiaries are the sponsors, and more importantly those who benefit from them (their $$$$).

Good old Capitalism.  I love this forum for the vast experience that is shared here and by the caliber of people I have met.  Nonetheless, I miss the time this site was way simpler and less geared to money.  One good thing about being 60+ is repeated life experiences have taught me, you can see a thing of beauty turn ugly trying to tweak itself to death.  I've watched too many wonderful ideas start out with sincere objectives, only to be derailed by the lure of $$$$. 

A toast to Head-Fi, and a wish that constantly changing, can include changing some things back, when it is realized those things might not have been as good as they thought they would be.

Tom

Jan 8, 2011 at 9:28 PM Post #7 of 7
^ Agreed I did like the old forum better but have since adapted to this one. Couldn't picture reverting back to the old just wouldn't be right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back