FedEx
Mar 7, 2003 at 5:16 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Audio-Me

Headphoneus Supremus
Priority Overnight rules, I ordered another xbox, bunch of games, three more regular controllers (The small ones suck, they're more like playstation ones), and a system link cable from EBgames.com yesterday, and it got here by 10am! The fee was only $10, that is the bomb!

Mar 8, 2003 at 7:20 AM Post #4 of 7
Quote:

Originally posted by Audio&Me
Priority Overnight rules, I ordered another xbox, bunch of games, three more regular controllers (The small ones suck, they're more like playstation ones), and a system link cable from EBgames.com yesterday, and it got here by 10am! The fee was only $10, that is the bomb!

You lucky person!!! When I was enlisted I never got to order **** over the net and play video games.Enjoy
rolleyes.gif

Mar 8, 2003 at 1:54 PM Post #6 of 7
Well Marines are hardcore, your quality of life is supposed to be **** anyway to prepare you for wartime places,
wink.gif

I had to return the sucker, pos wouldnt load any games, they sent me a junk xbox, factory refurbished my ass, they didn't test for crap.

Mar 8, 2003 at 2:43 PM Post #7 of 7
Quote:

Originally posted by Audio&Me
Well Marines are hardcore, your quality of life is supposed to be **** anyway to prepare you for wartime places,
wink.gif

I had to return the sucker, pos wouldnt load any games, they sent me a junk xbox, factory refurbished my ass, they didn't test for crap.

HAHA...thats what you get for $10 shipping.

very_evil_smiley.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back