February: Free mini to mini interconnect!
Feb 16, 2007 at 7:39 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 130

skyline889

Headphoneus Supremus
I would like to offer this cable up for grabs to anyone who would like it. It is constructed from three runs of flat braided silver plated copper, terminated with Neutrik 1/8" plugs, and measures ten and a half inches long. There are no restriction to this contest other than a minimum post count of five posts. I'll leave it open for three days and at ~ ten pm Sunday, I'll select the winner randomly. There's no catch, I'll even cover the shipping. Please consider this as my way of apologizing for all the times I've argued here and for all the headaches I've caused in the past. Depending on how this turns out, I hope to make this a once a month deal. I'm a little short on parts so the cable came out very basic but it still sounds very good and still looks quite decent. If I continue this, I will dress up the future cables a bit more.
tongue.gif

-David

Feb 16, 2007 at 7:57 AM Post #7 of 130
Why the minimum post count of 10? Wouldn't you rather award it to a noob like me who doesn't have a nice quality cable yet? I would think those with a million posts would have cables galore and wouldn't need another...
plainface.gif

Feb 16, 2007 at 8:03 AM Post #11 of 130
Quote:

Originally Posted by gotchaforce /img/forum/go_quote.gif
how the hell would you have sex with a mini to mini cable?
plainface.gif

plainface.gif

hey, your words, not mine.

Feb 16, 2007 at 8:03 AM Post #12 of 130
Awesome, David. Very generous, although I don't need it at all. How about a meter long IC
biggrin.gif
? By the way, to you have any other shots on the beach? Send a PM my way please.

Feb 16, 2007 at 8:12 AM Post #13 of 130
Quote:

Originally Posted by camille /img/forum/go_quote.gif
plainface.gif

hey, your words, not mine.

yes my words were how would you have sex with a mini to mini cable after you announced that "I'd hit it"

Feb 16, 2007 at 8:27 AM Post #15 of 130
Quote:

Originally Posted by gotchaforce /img/forum/go_quote.gif
yes my words were how would you have sex with a mini to mini cable after you announced that "I'd hit it"

purely out of interest of the cable; just the wrong phrase to indicate interest of a free cable.

~yeah, I'm so not gonna win the cable now..
plainface.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back