February 21 Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley mini-meet
Jan 19, 2015 at 6:18 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 26

bpeng

Member of the Trade: Brilliant Zen Audio
I'd like to announce that I'm hosting a mini-meet at my home in the San Fernando Valley on February 21, starting at 1 PM. You are welcome to bring equipment or just come to listen. I have room for about eight people to set up. Free pizza and drinks will be provided. If you bring equipment please bring extension cords and power strips

The address is 8418 Oso Ave., Winnetka, CA, 91306. There is plenty of street parking.

If this goes like past meets, we'll probably have all price ranges of equipment represented.

See you there!

Mike

Jan 22, 2015 at 5:26 AM Post #5 of 26
I am probably available to come, I'll see closer to the date. 
redface.gif

headphones.com Stay updated on headphones.com at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.headphones.com/ andrew@headphones.com
Jan 26, 2015 at 1:02 PM Post #9 of 26
Busy that day or I would come with my newly-modded Sugden A21SE -> HE-6 / LCD-3

Jan 26, 2015 at 3:03 PM Post #10 of 26
I will most likely be able to make it, but won't be sure until the date gets closer. 

I can bring Oppo HA-1, Audeze LCD-2 Fazor (Nordost Heimdall 2 cables), Wireworld Eclipse 7 power cord, Stillpoints Ultra Mini feet, and laptop with my music collection (JRiver and JPlay).  You guys can also bring your own music on a USB drive. 

Jan 27, 2015 at 3:20 PM Post #11 of 26
I should be able to make it, assuming I'm in town. I'll bring my T90, HD650, DT770 LE, Amperiors, an HRT micro streamer, possibly a music streamer HD and Asgard, along with Echobox's Explorer X1 prototype and Finder earphones.

So glad to see this! I've been wanting to compare the GO1000 to my micro streamer for AGES! Curious to see which one pushes my T90s better...I have a suspicion already :wink:
Pretty sure I can make it as of now. Will bring my HE-6 + Geek Out 1000 combo for people to try. 

Jan 31, 2015 at 3:21 AM Post #14 of 26
  Drinks as in scotch? lol

I'd love to come out but I cannot commit till we get closer.

I don't need to bring anything if I do come but if wanted I could bring a couple dacs, amp, cans, etc. See my sig for current gear. Otherwise I will just bring me and the LCD's. (If I can make it)

I'm always interested in hearing new DACs, and also the headphone cables.

Mike

Jan 31, 2015 at 8:50 PM Post #15 of 26
Hey Mike,

I'll be there. I've been thinking about your amazing cables and would like to try it on my new portable setups.
Love to meet new folks and their toys.

Expect me to bring AK120II, MK3B, Intruder, and maybe Hugo.

Cheers
Andrew

Users who are viewing this thread

Back