FC7 Mod!
Feb 11, 2006 at 2:22 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

BodiesOfLight

500+ Head-Fier
For those that have these, you might want to try this, it will help give you a better fit with the pads. I've already had one satisfied customer using this mod, two if you count myself!

Get a semi-round, semi-thick shoe lace (or tissue will work) and just stuff it under the pads (of course cut to size). This will raise the pads out from the drivers more, giving you a better fit/seal. Way more comfortable, better sound stage as well.

Feb 11, 2006 at 8:56 AM Post #2 of 2
Quote:

Originally Posted by BodiesOfLight
For those that have these, you might want to try this, it will help give you a better fit with the pads. I've already had one satisfied customer using this mod, two if you count myself!

Get a semi-round, semi-thick shoe lace (or tissue will work) and just stuff it under the pads (of course cut to size). This will raise the pads out from the drivers more, giving you a better fit/seal. Way more comfortable, better sound stage as well.

I've done the same thing but with a rolled up tissue cut to the right length. Again more comfortable and slightly better isolation as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back