Favrite price promotion for Hisound’s upcoming new Nova player
Dec 9, 2012 at 8:38 AM Post #227 of 693
sorry for the confusion. 

The difference of N 1 and N3

NOVA will have 2 models, There are N1 And N3.

The difference of them are:
1, the amplifier is different.
2, the sound signature is different, N1 is more featured with bass impact, N3 is more refine and feel more “hifi”.
3, the memory is different, N1’s memory is 4GB, N3 comes with 16gb.
4, The stocked earphone is different, N1 comes one pair of ear buds, but N3 comes with 3 pairs of earbuds.
5,the appearance processing effects are different, N1 is coated with the matting painting. N3 is polished anodizated finish.
6, the price is different. N1 is priced at USD 149, N3 is priced at USD 199.

Onl N1 is for pre order, N3 has no preoder plan. 

Thanks.

Dec 9, 2012 at 10:55 AM Post #230 of 693
Both N1 and N3 have Micro-SD-Card support, right?
Because 4GB without Micro-SD-Card support would be useless...

Although I usually like bassy IEMs, I hope that the pair N1+Wooduo 2 doesn't have too much bass impact...

The other news sound great: less hiss than Rocoo-BA and longer battery life than announced at the beginning.

Dec 9, 2012 at 12:40 PM Post #232 of 693
Hisound I don't mean to be rude but wouldn't be good if you list down everything clearly?  Full feature list of N1 and N3? Type of amp used? Which one has micro SD card slot..etc..

it is confusing for everyone here not to mention frustrating too

Dec 9, 2012 at 10:50 PM Post #235 of 693
Quote:
Hisound I don't mean to be rude but wouldn't be good if you list down everything clearly?  Full feature list of N1 and N3? Type of amp used? Which one has micro SD card slot..etc..

it is confusing for everyone here not to mention frustrating too

Yup agreed with you. Didn't know N1 been downgrade from 8GB to 4GB.
So wondering is SD slot in N1? If not 4GB might is kinda small.
Then now come out N3 that seems interesting too with the sound more toward hifi.
I'm not a bass head person.... Hmmm...

Dec 9, 2012 at 11:57 PM Post #236 of 693
N3 may not have a slot. We've already been assure the preorder unit would and that appears to be an N1. These look a lot like teclasts with output amps to step up their performance. Adding amps doesn't just get the output improved but also frees up the SOCs from current load affecting the processing and pre portions. An additional amp stage can be a signifiant improvement. We'll know when they're here.

Dec 11, 2012 at 6:44 AM Post #237 of 693
Hi,Jack.
Is the sound signature difference by hardware? Unlike by firmware for current RoCoo or Studio. If so, I am also interested in N3. Do you accept the order for N3 or not yet?
Do I need to place another order for N3?  Whitch model sound signature is closer with Studio 3rd Anniversary? N1 or N3?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back