Favrite price promotion for Hisound’s upcoming new Nova player
Oct 30, 2012 at 8:13 PM Post #91 of 693
Quote:
Quote:

Similar to the Rocoo BA, but what does that actually mean.. is it on par with it, is the BA a little bit better, or still a lot better?

it is hard to have a " rule" to measure the grade of sound quality. it just based on the experience of listening to the gears. So, it is hard to tell clearly if NOVA is better than ROCOO BA. I think similiar is a good word to describe the sound signature or sound grade. for some body would prefer the sound signature of NOVA, some body will prefer the sound character of ROCOO BA.

Oct 31, 2012 at 9:45 AM Post #93 of 693
Quote:

Sound quality will be better than ROCOO P, it is very similiar to Rocoo BA. The battery life is very close to ROCOO P. For  it is more slim.

I am excited, better sound quality then RocooP, amazing. Looking forward receiving the Nova, hopefully it will work well pairing with AKG K550 combination.
gs1000.gif

Oct 31, 2012 at 3:56 PM Post #94 of 693
My iAudio X5 just died recently, was looking for a new DAP since then, and this new generation player seems meet all my requirements, just send out the pre-order application and can't wait to try it on.

Nov 1, 2012 at 3:21 PM Post #95 of 693
I was looking for a new DAC quite a long time and your product seems to be perfect for me. Unfortunately I only seen this page today so I'm wondering if I still can get it on the promotional price terms?
I do have a question though whether it's going to work good with high impedance headphones or not.
Also I wanted to know if it's possible to ship it to Russia?

Nov 1, 2012 at 8:51 PM Post #96 of 693
Quote:
I was looking for a new DAC quite a long time and your product seems to be perfect for me. Unfortunately I only seen this page today so I'm wondering if I still can get it on the promotional price terms?
I do have a question though whether it's going to work good with high impedance headphones or not.
Also I wanted to know if it's possible to ship it to Russia?

hi, kolo
Thanks for your question . It still available untill the products are released ( about on15th, this month). we will ship to Russia and almost any country if the shipping company go to.

Nov 2, 2012 at 9:01 AM Post #97 of 693
simple question for the sake of anyone that might purchase.  

Is the rated playback time of 10 hours with flac?

What volume level is the 10hrs playback at?

10 hours would be very poor by all any standard.

Nov 2, 2012 at 9:38 AM Post #99 of 693
Ill tell you where im going here this looks suspiciously like another cube product and im willing to bet has the same internals and is just repackaged.  I have someone in shenzen ordering one of these and he will do the disection of both.  However thats just conjecture at this point till its released.  

I just think it would be useful if buyers knew before hand the battery life with flac. and what expected volume this is measured at.  I dont think thats unreasonable, however it is very useful considering the intended target audience.  On my clip i get closer to around 15, although cant say conclusivley as I have never just let it run.  For a manufacturer to state 10h is usually worrying as manufacturers measurements are usually a little skewed and non reflective in real world use.  in reality we could be looking at quite a bit less than 10h.

Nov 2, 2012 at 10:23 AM Post #100 of 693
I hear you stozzer but in our world 10 hours of battery life is not that bad. The norm is 10-15 hours. I have seen amps which cost 700-800 which have a battery life of 7-8 hours. 

However it would be really helpful if we get more information in regard of device playback, gapless feature, UI, battery life, conformed output impedance and output power. These information will help us greatly. 

Nov 2, 2012 at 10:33 AM Post #101 of 693
Correct id say 12-20 is the norm, it would be one of the worst though if it was closer to 8, i can only think of a handful of portable players that would be that.  Also, assuming (and this is purely hypothetical) it does reach 10 hours with flac, what about after a year when battery health is no longer optimum?

Really just looking for a simple answer from this from hisound, i genuinely believe this info can help lot of people.  Id rather this thread doesnt go the way the other did.  i may have more to say once its released  but for now I think everyone can benifit from accurate battery description.

Nov 2, 2012 at 10:48 AM Post #102 of 693
If moderator blocked you in the other Nova thread, there's surely a good reason...

As long as you ask questions or speak about this player without making looong monologs on how others players are better and about how much things you know ,i think there's no problem... this is also an hisoundaudio appreciation thread...

back on topic...8 hours with flac would be ok for me...but perhaps Hisoundaudio can answer precisely...

Nov 2, 2012 at 10:56 AM Post #104 of 693
As yours... my very good friend Stozzer....:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back