Favrite price promotion for Hisound’s upcoming new Nova player
Oct 28, 2012 at 3:16 AM Post #76 of 693
Quote:
Hi. new member here :)

Anyway i was referred to this Pre-order from another forum, and i am interested to give Hisound a try.

I lost my Sony mp3 player a while back, and i hope this player will be able to provide what sony had been giving me, small sized travel player. But the difference will be playing FLAC files and the superb SQ (according to the previous products). Best part is the update of the SD card support, which mean i do not have to intentionally keep mp3 files. FLAC for all :D

The sound quality for this two players are completely different in my opinion. Simply put the walkman is suitable for a wide genre of music whereas based on their other two DAP I have tried from hisound, hisound is more suitable for "audiophile music".

But at this price it is worth taking the risk. I hope the nova be at least a side-grade (if not an upgrade) from rocoo BA. If I did not dislike the UI I would have bought the studio V. 

Oct 28, 2012 at 3:48 AM Post #77 of 693
Quote:
The sound quality for this two players are completely different in my opinion. Simply put the walkman is suitable for a wide genre of music whereas based on their other two DAP I have tried from hisound, hisound is more suitable for "audiophile music".

But at this price it is worth taking the risk. I hope the nova be at least a side-grade (if not an upgrade) from rocoo BA. If I did not dislike the UI I would have bought the studio V. 

Hi there

Yeap i'm taking the risk hugely because of the price.or my case it should be an upgrade. Might be that this player will plunge me deeper into audiophile world
gs1000.gif

I am interested to learn what does "audiophile music" means though

Oct 28, 2012 at 4:02 AM Post #78 of 693
Quote:

Hi there

Yeap i'm taking the risk hugely because of the price.or my case it should be an upgrade. Might be that this player will plunge me deeper into audiophile world
gs1000.gif

I am interested to learn what does "audiophile music" means though

Audiophile music generally refers to music with emphasis in upper region. Most plays and headphone equitment will not show the detail of those region because they are tweaked to produce more bass. A simple test is melody gardot absense album, you will hear the true beauty of her voice a lot more clearing in hisound than most other dap. Ofcourse the other bottleneck is your headphone/iem.

Oct 29, 2012 at 9:46 AM Post #79 of 693
looking forward to this portable player. i'll prefer scroll wheels or physical buttons than touch buttons to be frank, bcos touch buttons tend to get a little not responsive sometimes. gd thing sd card support is added! 

Oct 29, 2012 at 2:29 PM Post #80 of 693
im not sure what upper region ur refering to
but i think audiophile music means

correct interpretation of the music by player and headphones/earphones

as music is created by the artist that should be respected as it was formed

are there any buttons to lock the touch pad when not in use to prevent unwanted activation of touch pads?

Oct 29, 2012 at 7:52 PM Post #82 of 693
Quote:
im not sure what upper region ur refering to
but i think audiophile music means

correct interpretation of the music by player and headphones/earphones

as music is created by the artist that should be respected as it was formed

are there any buttons to lock the touch pad when not in use to prevent unwanted activation of touch pads?

HI, Thank you for your question, It comes with a lock key to "lock" the functions of the keys. don't worry about it, it is very convenience to active or disable it.

Oct 29, 2012 at 8:01 PM Post #84 of 693
God, I love Asian manufacturers. The ability to respond to market opinion is crazy.

Here's an $80 DAP with built in amp
Cool, is there a SD card slot?
No, seriously this is a good deal.
BOOOO! PROTEST
Ok ok, give us a few weeks and we'll put in a memory 

Oct 30, 2012 at 2:49 AM Post #88 of 693
Quote:
     Glad it has a SD slot. I like the slim design, fit inside pocket nicely. Hopefully the battery can last and sound quality comparable to RocooP.

Sound quality will be better than ROCOO P, it is very similiar to Rocoo BA. The battery life is very close to ROCOO P. For  it is more slim.

Oct 30, 2012 at 2:31 PM Post #90 of 693
Quote:
Originally Posted by hisound /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sound quality will be better than ROCOO P, it is very similiar to Rocoo BA. The battery life is very close to ROCOO P. For  it is more slim.

Similar to the Rocoo BA, but what does that actually mean.. is it on par with it, is the BA a little bit better, or still a lot better?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back