Favrite price promotion for Hisound’s upcoming new Nova player
Oct 11, 2012 at 11:54 AM Post #31 of 693
Oh gosh, I am interested in this. I have wanted a DAP from Hisound, but I could not afford to pay for the rocoo p. Hopefully this will be just as good as the rocoo p as I have heard many good things about it.

Oct 11, 2012 at 1:16 PM Post #34 of 693
i had the first hisound and was part of the beta tester for the firmware when people are PMing me about how to flash the firmware.

hope i can have another run for hisound player and firmware update will be much more user friendly.

Oct 12, 2012 at 8:54 AM Post #40 of 693
Quote:
hmm, wow that swings my interest 180 degrees to the left, darn it. 

Nova is defined as the portable player for the  gym,  on the go and other out door activities. Portable and sound quality will be the priority. Of course, price also the concern item. 

The Nova is also work as the second player for the users. It will bring many different sound experience for these who come from the Sony, Cowon, and IPODs.

So, memory is not it's strength. if you need the SD card slot, please consider our Studio . Thanks.

Oct 12, 2012 at 9:25 AM Post #41 of 693
Quote:

Nova is defined as the portable player for the  gym,  on the go and other out door activities. Portable and sound quality will be the priority. Of course, price also the concern item. 

The Nova is also work as the second player for the users. It will bring many different sound experience for these who come from the Sony, Cowon, and IPODs.

So, memory is not it's strength. if you need the SD card slot, please consider our Studio . Thanks.

I have a rocoo BA, I enjoy it however its weakness is UI and lower end extension. I think a lot of us were looking forward to this thinking it has an expansion slot card. 

Oct 12, 2012 at 10:07 AM Post #42 of 693
I was about to order one, and the no micro-sd card tag is definitely the dealbreaker. Why would a high resolution music player capable of FLAC and other gigantic music files have no expansion card slot? Especially when head-fi is concerned where almost everyone has a mountain of audio collection.

Oct 12, 2012 at 10:25 AM Post #43 of 693
hi, i'm new here.

I agree, the UI gets better on nova, now can pick songs easily, but doesnt have sd-slot!? 
I wanted because I thought hisound has nice SQ and sd-slot that sony and else dont have....  

Oct 12, 2012 at 1:13 PM Post #45 of 693
Ouch, that's a letdown. Guess I won't be getting one of these. Ah well, time to look for something else :/.
Seems like any new DAP would have a card slot or a huge internal memory, especially if it can play FLAC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back