Favorite square Enix games?
Nov 15, 2015 at 7:13 PM Post #2 of 22
Cant say it is my favorite as it is not out yet but really looking forward to Rise of the Tomb Raider, looks stunning. Last tomb raider I played was Tomb Raider reboot on ps4 which I found very enjoyable.

Shame it is not out first on Xbone a year before pc/ps4 though.

Nov 16, 2015 at 1:36 AM Post #3 of 22
Ditto to Tomb Raider definitive edition for ps4. That was fun. Played I'm slowly crawling my way through Hitman Absolution on 360 (when the mood strikes me to play it, and work doesn't consume me), and played Sleeping Dogs. 

Nov 16, 2015 at 12:17 PM Post #4 of 22
I really like tomb raider too! Actually thanks to you guys I just realized rise of tomb raider is out! Time to get it.

How's hit man? I heard things about it but is there any game you can compare it to?

Nov 18, 2015 at 5:52 PM Post #5 of 22
If your a fan of the Hitman series, you'd enjoy this. The game is a lot of fun, but for me, when I picked this up, my plate was stacked with games already (I couldn't pass up buying  this for $4.50 though). It had to take a backseat to other titles before it, so I could give it the proper time & respect. With all that being said, I plan on heading back into the game over the next few wks, because op's post. 
biggrin.gif

Nov 25, 2015 at 8:51 PM Post #10 of 22
  Can't believe no one has mentioned Final Fantasy, my favorite video game franchise!

+1 for FF! Can't wait for FFXV and Dissidia arcade. Love also the Chrono series (even though there are only two entries...)

Nov 25, 2015 at 9:11 PM Post #11 of 22
  +1 for FF! Can't wait for FFXV and Dissidia arcade. Love also the Chrono series (even though there are only two entries...)

The PS4 FF7 remake is a dream come true!

Check out the free Final Fantasy-related music downloads I share here:

http://www.head-fi.org/t/731523/the-free-music-thread-100-legal-downloads-of-all-formats

Nov 25, 2015 at 10:21 PM Post #12 of 22
I remember Xmas day, 1990, sitting in front of the TV literally all day playing FF1. When FF4 (2 in the US) came out, I remember thinking it was like going from 8-bit to 16-bit… wait… Stopped playing after FF8, which I remember not quite grabbing me like 7 or 6.

Faves are probably FF4, Chrono Trigger, and Secret of Mana. Honorable mention to FFMQ for having the best soundtrack ever.

Nov 25, 2015 at 10:22 PM Post #13 of 22
  I remember Xmas day, 1990, sitting in front of the TV literally all day playing FF1. When FF4 (2 in the US) came out, I remember thinking it was like going from 8-bit to 16-bit… wait… Stopped playing after FF8, which I remember not quite grabbing me like 7 or 6.

Faves are probably FF4, Chrono Trigger, and Secret of Mana. Honorable mention to FFMQ for having the best soundtrack ever.

Yeah, I didn't like 8 nearly as much as 7...but 9 is my second favorite FF game! It's a must-play. I also really enjoyed 13 and 13-2, don't care what anyone says. lol

Dec 14, 2015 at 2:24 AM Post #15 of 22
Does it have to be Square Enix after the merger?

Obviously there are some real classics made by original Squaresoft, like the Final Fantasy series (1-10), Secret of Mana/Evermore, Crono Trigger, Super Mario RPG.

Post-merger, I have been enjoying FF14, the second Final Fantasy MMORPG.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back