Favorite shoes?
Aug 29, 2005 at 7:10 PM Post #76 of 88
Birkenstock Footprints, Chicago.

I'm a health inspector and on my feet all day on oily concrete floors. These are the most comfortable shows that i can wear at work.

ChicagoBlack.jpg

Aug 30, 2005 at 2:57 AM Post #77 of 88
Quote:

Originally Posted by HeadphoneMafia
Sambas. I LOVE my adidas....

I have to agree here... i had some samba nubucks. I wore the sole off them, then some friends got the Duck Tape© Brand (or duct tape, for you J's (MBTI reference)(college flashback)) and they were good again for a while. I heard they discontinued them, which is sad (the nubucks... i'm wanting some samba K's now). I continued on until the front sole came undone and the insole flew out the front... a fun, yet sad day.

I have some Asolo boots that rock... comfy if you like a small toe box (i don't, but they're very nice... but for some reason, I got a smaller size than I needed... maybe my foot grew from that day).

I aslo went to the new balance store and had the owner of another NB store personally fit me for about 45 minutes before we found the right shoe. Aesthetically, not really what I wanted, but it fit great. New Balance M905OR (i think). size 12 4E

**BRENT**

Aug 30, 2005 at 4:23 AM Post #81 of 88
My tennis shoes now have tears in them. I think it's time to buy new shoes
blink.gif
after 3 years of everyday usage they have served me faithfully!

This thread is definitely inspiring...
cool.gif

Aug 30, 2005 at 6:17 AM Post #85 of 88
Teva Terra-Fi
Teva Habit
New Balance 805
I also wear a few different pair of Dr. Martens.

And for the bike crowd:
Sidi Genius 5
Specialized Comp MTB (nice shoe for the money)

Aug 30, 2005 at 6:19 AM Post #86 of 88
Quote:

Originally Posted by Archangel
Ecco shoes...most comfortable I`ve ever had.

Bought a pair 7 years ago and I have always bought Ecco after that.

I'll echo the Ecco sentiment. Or is it pronounced "e-ko"? Then I guess that joke wouldn't work.

Anyways, I used to wear these horribly uncomfortable dress shoes to work and I could barely walk a few blocks in them. After I got the Eccos, I was back to walking as usual because they are dang comfortable. I promptly bought another pair in black -- my originals were brown -- so I would never have to wear anything other than Ecco to work.

Aug 30, 2005 at 2:56 PM Post #87 of 88

Users who are viewing this thread

Back