Favorite shoes?
Aug 15, 2005 at 11:59 PM Post #18 of 88
Quote:

Originally Posted by wakeride74
I
Kirosia - I used to be a big fan of docs but I really don't like how weighted they (boots) feel. If you like the skate/surf trend you may want to consider Rip Curl they make some sick stuff IMO

Those don't look to bad.

I really wanted to get a pair of saviers, but they don't make em anymore, and the few you can find online are really small. Right now, I got my eyes on the lakai socas, but none of the B&Ms round here have em; and I'm scared to order off the net, cause they may not fit properly.

Aug 16, 2005 at 12:32 AM Post #19 of 88
CAT, as in caterpillar
smily_headphones1.gif

Comfy, and I think they look nice
wink.gif

shoes.jpg

Aug 16, 2005 at 12:47 AM Post #20 of 88
Quote:

I guess, my all-time-favourites are Converse Chucks/All Stars

$5 a pair when I was a teen and available in black,white or red
tongue.gif

something to be said for lightweight canvas in a summer footgear material that the Nike's,Reebok's and Puma's never did get.All that leather and foam is like strapping a set of easy bake ovens to your feet.............

Aug 16, 2005 at 1:15 AM Post #23 of 88
My favorites in order:

#1) Prada Sport (Sexy and high quality. Can be found cheap)
#2) Tod's (High quality, very comfy)
#3) Hermes (would be #1 if it wasnt for the insane pricetag)
#4) Oakley (Most durable shoes EVER)
#5) Bananna Republic Italian (A very well built shoe for cheap)

IMO

Aug 16, 2005 at 1:31 AM Post #26 of 88
Why, Ebay of course
tongue.gif
You can find a nice new pair <100 if you keep an eye out.

Nieman Marcus also had some good deals last time I was there.

Aug 16, 2005 at 1:37 AM Post #27 of 88
Quote:

Originally Posted by saturnine
Why, Ebay of course

who buys used shoes in todays world?
tongue.gif

Aug 16, 2005 at 2:12 AM Post #28 of 88
Meh. Not too concerned about shoes.. I'm not a chick, after all
tongue.gif

I just get what's cheapest. My shoes now are three years old - adidas tennis shoes that were 20 bucks at my local Bobs
smily_headphones1.gif

The most expensive pair of footwear I own are actually sandals. My aunt, for a graduation gift, bought me a pair of Birkenstocks, which I absolutely love. I could not live without them, methinks.

Aug 16, 2005 at 2:18 AM Post #29 of 88
Shimano mountain biking shoes. I use clipless mountain bike pedals on my road bike. Put on the shoes, attach them to my bike and rack up some mileage.

Aug 16, 2005 at 2:23 AM Post #30 of 88
I wish I could find a pair of these again:

http://www.instron.us/wa/resourcecen...re/Adidas.aspx

Adidas Solution EQT's from about 5-6 years ago. Hands down the best runners I've ever had. I've beaten the hell out of them, and then stored them away with the hope of getting a pair again. I've never found a pair, and I've tried everything from custom new balances to asics gels to the new nike 2:45 shox to whatever... nothing came close.

For sandals - gotta go with birks for comfort and tevas for everything. heh.

for dress shoes, nothing but mezlan... most comfy, best looking and they even make you walk with a "power walk"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back