favorite music video?
Dec 16, 2007 at 6:23 AM Post #3 of 12
Dec 17, 2007 at 9:26 AM Post #7 of 12
Jimi Hendrix - Live at Woodstock.
Led Zeppelin - DVD 2003.
Robin Trower - Living out of time DVD.

Dec 17, 2007 at 11:20 PM Post #8 of 12
UNKLE - Rabbit in your Headlights Still one of my all time favorites

Radiohead - Jigsaw falling into Place Here's one you've probably haven't see before.

The Chemical Brothers - Star Guitar and Let Forever Be and Get Yourself High Gotta love the Brothers.
cool.gif

Bjork - All is full of Love She has a lot of great videos, but this one has always lingered in my mind since I've seen it. I also greatly prefer this version of the song to the album version.

Massive Attack - Unfinished Symphony Simply great.

I could go on and on, but yeah, I'll stop now.

Dec 18, 2007 at 3:31 AM Post #10 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by mwallace573 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
UNKLE - Rabbit in your Headlights Still one of my all time favorites

Radiohead - Jigsaw falling into Place Here's one you've probably haven't see before.

The Chemical Brothers - Star Guitar and Let Forever Be and Get Yourself High Gotta love the Brothers.
cool.gif

Bjork - All is full of Love She has a lot of great videos, but this one has always lingered in my mind since I've seen it. I also greatly prefer this version of the song to the album version.

Massive Attack - Unfinished Symphony Simply great.

I could go on and on, but yeah, I'll stop now.

Wow, that Unkle video is awesome. I'm a fan of Unkle, but I was unaware they had released any videos.

One of my all time favorites is Bright Eyes - At the Bottom Of Everything Bright Eyes: "At the Bottom of Everything" video - CNET TV
It gives me goosebumps every time I watch it, just an odd and eerie video.

Dec 18, 2007 at 3:53 AM Post #12 of 12
'Til Tuesday - Voices Carry

Hated, hated hated the song, but loved the video. I'm giving away my age since that was when MTV actually played videos Aimee Mann just looked so well, kinky in that video.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back