Favorite movie lines
Mar 4, 2005 at 5:34 PM Post #61 of 101
Quote:

Originally Posted by MrMajestic
I don't think anyone answered this one yet. I could be wrong, but I think it's from Short Circuit.

This might be a bit of a miss quote, but I bet no one will get this one (fill in the "f" word...

"We'll call ourselves the ****Kills! You don't like it, **** you we'll kill ya."

Nobody knows this one? OK, another quote from the same movie...
(again this is from memory, so it might not be accurate)

Quote:

Lasbian head asked me to join the Fab 5

Mar 4, 2005 at 5:37 PM Post #62 of 101
"Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies."

"Who Is Keyser Soze?"

"I was the luckiest kid in the world. I could go anywhere. I could do anything. I knew everybody and everybody knew me...I was part of something. And I belonged. I was treated like a grown-up. Every day, I was learning to score. A dollar here. A dollar there. I was living a fantasy."

"Both my wife and daughter think I'm this gigantic loser. And they're right. I have lost something. I didn't always feel this sedated."

"Hey, I'm very sorry that the government taxes their tips. That's ****ed up. That ain't my fault. It would appear that waitresses are just one of the many groups the government ****s in the ass on a regular basis."

"Wait a minute, what are you doing, Doc?"

Mar 4, 2005 at 6:47 PM Post #63 of 101
"That gun better be planted good. I don't want my brother commin outa there with just his d_ck in his hands". Sonny's quote from the "Godfather" movie.
tongue.gif

"You don't think they really spend $600 on a toilet seat or $300 on a hammer, do you?" Judd Hirsch's quote from the "Fourth of July" movie.

Mar 4, 2005 at 7:12 PM Post #64 of 101
Quote:

"Who Is Keyser Soze?"

From "Usual Suspects"

Quote:

"Hey, I'm very sorry that the government taxes their tips. That's ****ed up. That ain't my fault. It would appear that waitresses are just one of the many groups the government ****s in the ass on a regular basis."

I dont know if this is right but here goes : "Reservoir Dogs" ??
eggosmile.gif

Mar 4, 2005 at 7:29 PM Post #65 of 101
"They lined us all up in front of a hundred yards of prime rib, magnificent meat, beautifully marbled... then they started throwing it in these big cauldrons, all of it, boiling. I looked in, and it was turning gray. I couldn't ****ing believe that one. I went into radio school"

Mar 4, 2005 at 7:31 PM Post #67 of 101
Quote:

Originally Posted by bLue_oNioN
How happy is the blameless vestal's lot!
The world forgetting, by the world forgot.
Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind!
Each pray'r accepted, and each wish resign'd;

I know! I know! Pope Alexander, right?
biggrin.gif

All right, I'll throw in a few semi-mysterious ones:

"How many times have I told you boys, I don't want no horsing around on the air-o-plane?"

"Charging a man with murder in this place was like handing out speeding tickets at the Indy 500."

Mar 4, 2005 at 7:49 PM Post #69 of 101
"The only way to teach these people is to kill them"

Mar 4, 2005 at 7:58 PM Post #70 of 101
Quote:

Originally Posted by KtoEto
"They lined us all up in front of a hundred yards of prime rib, magnificent meat, beautifully marbled... then they started throwing it in these big cauldrons, all of it, boiling. I looked in, and it was turning gray. I couldn't ****ing believe that one. I went into radio school"

That's Apocalypse Now
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif

Mar 4, 2005 at 8:04 PM Post #72 of 101
Anything from monty python & the holy grail.
Anything from This is spinal Tap.
Anything from Deuce Bigelow, Male Jigalo

Mar 4, 2005 at 8:35 PM Post #73 of 101
Here's a couple from the same great movie:

"Studies show, 60 percent of the time, it works every time."

"It's anchor MAN, not anchor Lady, and that is a scientific fact!"

"It's so hot out......milk was a baad choice."

"I am in a glass case of emotion."

Extremely obvious quotes if you have seen the movie, which I hope you have.

Great thread BTW.
-John

Users who are viewing this thread

Back